Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to try every maxxing and cope to get laid

Honeypot

Honeypot

Banned
-
I'm going to gymcel, dietmaxx, mewing, no fap, dopamine fasting, socialbondingmaxxing and getting rid of male competence by being in social groups with majority of females.

I'm 5'2 in a city with 5'7 as average height, I travelled to the country with the lowest average height in the world.

Opinions?

Without being rich and a celebrity this is the maximum an incel can do.

I may do an update series.

Last edited:
How many Ferrari’s you have ?

I really wish you will prove blackpill is wrong.
I really do

ur 0ff 2 a g00d start becuz this is massive c0pe

Whatever stops you from roping

Personally I think your, and our, fate is sealed.

I really wish you will prove blackpill is wrong.
I really do
Before being truly blackpilled I tough it was possible to ascend with everything I said, the blackpill killed my will/confidence/everything tbh, these copes may work on a redpilled guy.

All I can say is goodluck,
It's worth trying.
I have zero confidence so I cant try anything but I hope you succeed brother.

At 5'2 its ultimately over

Wish you luck, OP

Good luck, OP. Keep us posted.

Good luck bro. I hope it goes well for you and against all odds, you come out on top. :feelsokman:

May St Blackops2cel be with you on this quest my fellow manlet

You are actually a fool if you believe this will work and will just end up wasting your time.

I'm going to gymcel, dietmaxx, mewing, no fap, dopamine fasting, socialbondingmaxxing and getting rid of male competence by being in social groups with majority of females.

I'm 5'2 in a city with 5'7 as average height, I travelled to the country with the lowest average height in the world.

Opinions?

U will fail my brother for u have not accepted the black pill

WTF? WHAT CITY HAS 5'7 AVEREGE? I NEED TO MOVE THERE NOW NIGGA!! ILL BE NORMAL HEIGHT AT LAST!!!

Get ready for crippling ankle pain from the 4 inch lifts and 2 inch elevator shoes.

a cope a day keeps the rope away

Opinions?

At least u r copemaxxed tbh

See u tomorrow shitposting here again tbh.

Many here had such plans. Most of them couldn't do it for even a month. And I don't blame them. How should u have the strength and motivation for this, if u suffered for years from inceldom?

i wish you the best of luck, but your height is the biggest problem and it cant be changed fuck im sorry

See u tomorrow shitposting here again tbh.

Many here had such plans. Most of them couldn't do it for even a month. And I don't blame them. How should u have the strength and motivation for this, if u suffered for years from inceldom?

No fap and dopamine fasting helps with will

Try shoelifts to get to 5'4