[Experiment] I'm going to try every maxxing and cope to get laid

Honeypot

No fap day 3
-
I'm going to gymcel, dietmaxx, mewing, no fap, dopamine fasting, socialbondingmaxxing and getting rid of male competence by being in social groups with majority of females.

I'm 5'2 in a city with 5'7 as average height, I travelled to the country with the lowest average height in the world.

Opinions?

Without being rich and a celebrity this is the maximum an incel can do.

I may do an update series.

Last edited:

Honeypot

No fap day 3
-
I really wish you will prove blackpill is wrong.
I really do
Before being truly blackpilled I tough it was possible to ascend with everything I said, the blackpill killed my will/confidence/everything tbh, these copes may work on a redpilled guy.

All I can say is goodluck,
It's worth trying.
I have zero confidence so I cant try anything but I hope you succeed brother.

Smallframecel

Dogpill look deep in your heart u know its true
-
I'm going to gymcel, dietmaxx, mewing, no fap, dopamine fasting, socialbondingmaxxing and getting rid of male competence by being in social groups with majority of females.

I'm 5'2 in a city with 5'7 as average height, I travelled to the country with the lowest average height in the world.

Opinions?

U will fail my brother for u have not accepted the black pill

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

Opinions?

At least u r copemaxxed tbh

hänonlutka

SRK#11 | 23 Germancel KHV | face fundamentalist
-
See u tomorrow shitposting here again tbh.

Many here had such plans. Most of them couldn't do it for even a month. And I don't blame them. How should u have the strength and motivation for this, if u suffered for years from inceldom?

Honeypot

No fap day 3
-
See u tomorrow shitposting here again tbh.

Many here had such plans. Most of them couldn't do it for even a month. And I don't blame them. How should u have the strength and motivation for this, if u suffered for years from inceldom?
No fap and dopamine fasting helps with will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)