Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going to take a stand against some bully at my high school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I don’t know why or how, but some skinny ass popular tyrone has been pushing me around since freshmen year. I don’t know why I let him do this, but I am far more stronger than him. I can’t wait for Monday to roll around, honestly. I’m going to sit around where he usually sits at on the bus, and if he comes up to me, I will defend myself.

Lifefuel tbh bullies need to get taken to the ER

will u shoot him with ur pistol

Despite your best effourts you will always be the bad guy and him the good guy. Crazy black kid assaulted a fellow student for no reason, his classmates say he had mental issues and the victim was nice to everyoune.

will u shoot him with ur pistol

:feelshehe::feelsbaton:
Despite your best effourts you will always be the bad guy and him the good guy. Crazy black kid assaulted a fellow student for no reason, his classmates say he had mental issues and the victim was nice to everyoune.

Yup, that’s how the news will portray it.

Basically. Stand up for yourself only if he hits you, if you just attack him you're going to be fuxked in the ass by school admins.

Basically. Stand up for yourself only if he hits you, if you just attack him you're going to be fuxked in the ass by school admins.

Yup, that’s what im gonna do. As soon as he assaults me I’m kicking his ass

The trick is to make your DAMAGE look accidental!

Put your hands up, palms out with a scared & pathetic look on your face (for the cameras) Then as he attacks punch him in the throat!

You need to time your attack to be JUST SLIGHTLY FASTER than his!

Then, when confronted, claim you don't know what happened and be very apologetic! They will fear your lucky dangerousness after that! (I hope;; )

If you do please do an update post OP

Will do when Monday rolls around brother

The trick is to make your DAMAGE look accidental!

Put your hands up, palms out with a scared & pathetic look on your face (for the cameras) Then as he attacks punch him in the throat!

You need to time your attack to be JUST SLIGHTLY FASTER than his!

Then, when confronted, claim you don't know what happened and be very apologetic! They will fear your lucky dangerousness after that! (I hope;; )

Will do. The buses have cameras now so i have to do this (jfl police state)

Are you black as well?

Will do when Monday rolls around brother

Will do. The buses have cameras now so i have to do this (jfl police state)
It's kind of similar to the "drunken monkey" fighting style from "Jackie Chan" movies...

Are you black as well?

Yup, lighter complexion but still. It’s a mostly white religious school, but pretty much all of the “popular” kids are, well, dickheads.

Strike first, a kick to the chest off guard with immediate follow up should be a good idea. Kick him in the nuts if he's able to get in tempo.

Strike first, a kick to the chest off guard with immediate follow up should be a good idea. Kick him in the nuts if he's able to get in tempo.

I’d rather kick in the chest tbh. Even though he’s an asshole idk why but I feel like kicking someone in the nuts is such a bitch move.

Please do it. This is one of my bigger regrets from highschool days, that I didn't go savage on some of those fucks like I wanted too and just took it. If you hate that bad, don't even announce your presence just punch the shit out of him and don't give him a chance to get up.

I’d rather kick in the chest tbh. Even though he’s an asshole idk why but I feel like kicking someone in the nuts is such a bitch move.
I'd only do it as a preventative measure to keep him out of tempo. Chest kicks are legit, a lot of times you can end a fight with one kick... They'll think their guts exploded or some shit. If I was just going to go up to someone and start beating them, I'd just side-kick the heart or guts first.

I am so happy I'm not in high school anymore

I beat the shit out of a bully in elementary school and somehow the story circulated so much that even my younger brother heard about it when he attended four years later.

Too bad you can't fight for shit in middle school and up unless you gymmaxx, especially if you end up short or something. Puberty ruins everything, it widens the Chad/incel divide.

Yup, that’s what im gonna do. As soon as he assaults me I’m kicking his ass
Wrap the nut on him. Grab his shirt, pulling his head towards you then swing your forehead off the bridge of his nose. If done correctly the results can be spectacular.

you don't want to start a fight when your'e sitting down

maybe you're stronger but is there a risk of his cronies ganging up on you? be careful but I hope this cunt gets his comeuppance

you don't want to start a fight when your'e sitting down

Not gonna be sitting down duh lol

maybe you're stronger but is there a risk of his cronies ganging up on you? be careful but I hope this cunt gets his comeuppance

I got the timing and everything down, at the most he should have one friend there who I could easily knock down too

He will knock you retarded

I hope you win bro

I gotta man :feelsmusic: but yea, the kid is my age probably an inch or two taller than me, or the same height, idk, and he’s like 110-120 pounds, and I’m like 160-170 lol. Easy KO

I gotta man :feelsmusic: but yea, the kid is my age probably an inch or two taller than me, or the same height, idk, and he’s like 110-120 pounds, and I’m like 160-170 lol. Easy KO
Yeah you got this bro. But first, before risking it and fighting, try evading it as long as possible until you are "pushed into a corner" and have to fight as a last resort

You know any fighting techniques? A simple twist of the hand or elbow the wrong way, low & forward pulling the legs up, strike the side of the knee, double hand slap on the ears, knuckle joint just under the ear behind the jaw, boop the nose.

Do what you gotta but humiliate him in front of a crowd.

The thing that'll fuck you is overthinking or being paralyzed by fear through inaction.

You know any fighting techniques? A simple twist of the hand or elbow the wrong way, low & forward pulling the legs up, strike the side of the knee, double hand slap on the ears, knuckle joint just under the ear behind the jaw, boop the nose.

Do what you gotta but humiliate him in front of a crowd.

The thing that'll fuck you is overthinking or being paralyzed by fear through inaction.

Took self defense classes for martial arts not too long ago and now I box so yeah I can humiliate him, muahahhahahaha

how black is he?

dark

Except he’s a “Oreo” personality wise. He doesnt speak or act like ur typical thug. He acts like chad basically lol

Can anyone please tag me on monday when he edits the posts or posts a follow up on this?

Bullies suffer from NPD , study NPDisorder and you will realise their weaknesses and how pathetic they are . Then you will deal with easily and strike them hard .

I don’t know why or how, but some skinny ass popular tyrone has been pushing me around since freshmen year. I don’t know why I let him do this, but I am far more stronger than him. I can’t wait for Monday to roll around, honestly. I’m going to sit around where he usually sits at on the bus, and if he comes up to me, I will defend myself.
Nah chill, he's Tyrone right? Uno he's gonna have another 7 clones of himself ready to clap u afterwards. People just can't 1v1 these days

He’s a tyrone yeah but he’s got a somewhat beta-suburban-white-boy personality if you know what I mean. Fuck it, tho. I don’t mind taking an ass beating.
Nah chill, he's Tyrone right? Uno he's gonna have another 7 clones of himself ready to clap u afterwards. People just can't 1v1 these days

>7 clones of himself
Just strike all of them. His pistol sbould hold more than 7 rounds.

Just punch him in his fucking face when he isnt paying atention

This sounds the best tbh. When they expect it the least.
I’m going to listen to his breathing when he’s distracted, it’s easy to KO someone when they go to take a breath

Just punch him in his fucking face when he isnt paying atention

Curb stomp his ass. I hate bullies so fucking much

Put him in a vascular chokehold and choke him unconscious, there is a chance he might piss or shit himself.

Alternatively stash a small sharp knife in his bag or locker when hes not looking, then drop an anonymous tip to the school so when they check him they find it.

All we have is our IQ.