Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Slutty foid from my high school years is becoming popular on youtube

It’s really pissing me the fuck off. She was absolute asshole at school. She accused me of being a creep, supported hitler(i know you’ll worship him but still), she laughed along with her friends when her friends picked on a autistic kid yet she was in a autistic club. She’s full of shit. I see her constantly whoring herself and the views going up.

I can see her ego raising and it makes me feel awful. I tried to get you’ll to say bad stuff in the comments and report her but that doesn’t work. There’s no hope The bully has won. The comments on her channel look like bots tho but i’m not even sure if it’s just me coping. Can’t do shit now cuz of the many supporters she has
Link the channel or it didnt happen . She wont find out anyways .

If you dont wanna link it dm me instead .

Cope. You can't predict their behaviours nowadays, they are out of control and everything is upside down
Most young women are libtarded, so no, you can reasonably predict that an irl foid is highly unlikely to be an open Nazi, especially in the West. Foids are very groupthink-y and will oust each other from friend groups over having unique opinions.

Chad can be a Nazi maybe, since most young men tend right-leaning. But women really can’t

I have a foid with a similar large following too. Fucking hell. Just be female…

I hope she lose her channel. Whats the channel about.

theres nothing to do about it man. i hate plenty of people from highschool who are now more successful than i am, but what can be done?