Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m going to take a stand against some bully at my high school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Make sure you buy a GoPro.

If you do get beat up make sure to keep a sick sadistic smile on your face. You will become a legend.

Call him a nigger.

tbh I’m not a proponent of ER and other shit some people promote on this forums, but bullies have no place in this world. Stand up and if he wants to attack you, defend yourself.

Good for you. I think you’ll find that most bullies are huge pussies with some issues of their own. You dont need to severely hurt him, just give him a measured reminder that he is not king in this world. Something to remember.

livestream it

OP's video got uploaded to Worldstar:

@yeshuallah @Eskimocel @masterwizard @NoCopeNoHope @zangano1 @Firefly @Toadman @The Abyss@Emba@Reize
@pp183 (just quoting everyone in this thread)

Last edited:

@yeshuallah @Eskimocel @masterwizard @NoCopeNoHope @zangano1 @Firefly @Toadman @The Abyss@Emba@Reize

The manlet was totally dominated since the start

That's not actually him rite?

I literally said Monday. Today is Saturday. Ignore that retard.
tbh I’m not a proponent of ER and other shit some people promote on this forums, but bullies have no place in this world. Stand up and if he wants to attack you, defend yourself.

Good for you. I think you’ll find that most bullies are huge pussies with some issues of their own. You dont need to severely hurt him, just give him a measured reminder that he is not king in this world. Something to remember.

Thank you

You're too young to be on here, I left school 9 years ago, you've no idea how young you are.

You're too young to be on here, I left school 9 years ago, you've no idea how young you are.

No, you were just far too long when you found out about the blackpill.

Just a few more hours.

Its always a skinny tall black dude with a big fuckin mouth. Usually the buff black dudes dont even screw with the nerd types, they just fuck the girls in class and play football. I had a bully like this too

Its always a skinny tall black dude with a big fuckin mouth. Usually the buff black dudes dont even screw with the nerd types, they just fuck the girls in class and play football. I had a bully like this too
Hope @Bleachcel shuts that big-mouth up good.

Hope @Bleachcel shuts that big-mouth up good.
All it takes is one time. People dont like pain in general so whether or not he wins or loses is irrelivant as long as he does some damage. No one will mess with him anymore

If you aim for his exposed trachea he will be out of breath and open for any anything else. You can feel the slight gap on your own chest

is that really OP's vid? or are u joking

It's Monday, has OP survived ?

RIP OP
he was my favorite bluecel tbh tbh tbh

Sooo true tbh lol.

Update:

Got his ass in the hallway at the end of the day, got my manlet friend to help me out too since we thought he’d try to jump me alone. I bumped directly into him and punched him in the stomach while he was breathing so it slowed him down, and then my friend shoved him against the locker. Ran out fast tho, not trying to get in trouble. On the bus back home now

Sooo true tbh lol.

Update:

Got his ass in the hallway at the end of the day, got my manlet friend to help me out too since we thought he’d try to jump me alone. I bumped directly into him and punched him in the stomach while he was breathing so it slowed him down, and then my friend shoved him against the locker. Ran out fast tho, not trying to get in trouble. On the bus back home now
Bilderesultat for dio based

@Bleachcel did he faint?

Sooo true tbh lol.

Update:

My dude! :dab::dab: don't let it go to your head tho. If he tries anything else, beat his ass. As long as you fight back no one will ever mess with you again

Sooo true tbh lol.

Update:

See you in the principals office :feelsokman:

My dude! :dab::dab: don't let it go to your head tho. If he tries anything else, beat his ass. As long as you fight back no one will ever mess with you again

Will do :feelsautistic:

See you in the principals office :feelsokman:

Im scared I might get expelled because I got into a fight last year and got warned even though the guy ran down on me while I had my fucking pants off :giga:

did he faint, run after you or what @Bleachcel

did he faint, run after you or what @Bleachcel

He fell down on his ass lol cuz I got right when he went to go breathe, he wasn’t really expecting it. He couldn’t get up fast enough. Im assumgin he spent 10 seconds or so on the floor. Enough time on the ground to hopefully get the message through his head tbh

He fell down on his ass lol cuz I got right when he went to go breathe, he wasn’t really expecting it. He couldn’t get up fast enough. Im assumgin he spent 10 seconds or so on the floor. Enough time on the ground to hopefully get the message through his head tbh
good,
be on your guard, bleachcel.
stay close to teachers or he'll might jump you.
he might seek revenge

I hope this is no larp, because this is based.

I have respect for what you did op

Will do :feelsautistic:

Im scared I might get expelled because I got into a fight last year and got warned even though the guy ran down on me while I had my fucking pants off :giga:
Oh well, high school is [SuicideFuel].