Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to start cooming on public toilets.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
I don't think it's fair that because of my looks ill never get the white Stacy that I deserve so in retaliation, I'm going to carry a jar of my coom with me and drip a little on toilet seats (specficially in any gender bathrooms) so a Stacy can sit on it and get pregnant. That way she'll have to raise the kid with me ( I live in Texas so they'll be no abortions allowed)

:panties:

Last edited:
At one of my jobs I rubbed my dick on the water bottle of a Stacy lite co worker:feelskek::feelskek: My dick was nasty too, so she kind of had my dick on her lips.

i have done something like that but with pee, one day i was SO ANGRY i got into a foid bathroom after drinking 2 liters of soda and holding for like an hour or so and PEED ALL OVER the seats so the foids will be forced to either wipe my sub2 pee or sit straight on it:society:

the foids were freaking out and i think one of them have called the cops on me but i ran away:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
A man who lives up to his name I see :feelsseriously:

At one of my jobs I rubbed my dick on the water bottle of a Stacy lite co worker:feelskek::feelskek: My dick was nasty too, so she kind of had my dick on her lips.
How tf did you get away with that :feelsokman:

i have done something like that but with pee, one day i was SO ANGRY i got into a foid bathroom after drinking 2 liters of soda and holding for like an hour or so and PEED ALL OVER the seats so the foids will be forced to either wipe my sub2 pee or sit straight on it:society:

the foids were freaking out and i think one of them have called the cops on me but i ran away:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i have done it when i was in my thugmaxxing. it is nothing, i have done worse and almost never was caught:feelskek:

yes i am a legit mentalcel and have been in and out mental wards and was even forced to take kike meds:society:
My bad brother, I don't like making fun of anyone with mental health problems so I apologize for that. Thanks for pissing on toilet seats though. Glad to know that the fight continues

that's not how foids get pregnant

Someone has skipped biology

I'd prefer the Johnny young method

How tf did you get away with that :feelsokman:
I went into the break room and there was nobody there and her water bottle stood on the table and I just quickly whipped my duck out:feelskek: