Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to health-max

MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
As noted in the title, I’m aiming to optimize my health. Much of my struggle with depressive episodes is linked to an autoimmune condition known as POIS. This condition affects my hormones, skin, and sensitivity, leaving me feeling lethargic and mentally numb. To address this, I’m considering significant lifestyle changes.

One major step is to reduce my exposure to plastics and contaminated tap water by installing a reverse osmosis filter. For my diet, I plan to shop at farmers markets for fresh, natural foods. I’ll also switch to using utensils and household items made from natural fibers rather than common plastics.

I recognize that some might view this approach as a marketing tactic aimed at those who are overly concerned, but I’m keen to improve my well-being and cognitive function, which are currently impacted by my mental health and lifestyle choices.

Additionally, I’m motivated by a desire to enhance my reproductive health. Global fertility rates have declined since the industrial revolution, and I believe that by focusing on improving my health, I can optimize my genetic potential. My hope is to find a partner with a similar background and aspirations to have healthy children who can benefit from a better quality of life. If successful, this plan will hopefully ensure that my future children have a more promising future.

Additionally, I’m motivated by a desire to enhance my reproductive health. Global fertility rates have declined since the industrial revolution, and I believe that by focusing on improving my health, I can optimize my genetic potential. My hope is to find a partner with a similar background and aspirations to have healthy children who can benefit from a better quality of life. If successful, this plan will hopefully ensure that my future children have a more promising future.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I’m motivated by a desire to enhance my reproductive health. Global fertility rates have declined since the industrial revolution, and I believe that by focusing on improving my health, I can optimize my genetic potential

Join looksfags and avoid us to read this shit.

It's not that what you're saying is false, you just sound like a normie with a lot of time on his hands and a new account.

I'm currently trying to get rid of all my polyester clothing, and i will only buy 100% cotton or linen. It will be fairly expensive.

I sometime wish i was a curry so i could get cheap cotton clothing.

It's not that what you're saying is false, you just sound like a normie with a lot of time on his hands and a new account.
I used chatGPT to help write this, so it may have come across as a bit normie-like.

It basically rewrote my entire text

So you have trouble gooning ?? :dafuckfeels:

I'm currently trying to get rid of all my polyester clothing, and i will only buy 100% cotton or linen. It will be fairly expensive.

I sometime wish i was a curry so i could get cheap cotton clothing.
I've heard of people importing large amounts of high-quality clothing from India for cheap. Seems like a good investment.

dnr but im healthmaxxing too

So you have trouble gooning ?? :dafuckfeels:
I don't have trouble gooning, but whenever I "spill the milk" so to speak I feel incredibly lethargic and numb. It's actually quite comforting to know that since it seems like i won't be doing that anytime soon with an actual person, and in that case I can feel somewhat normal.

I want to healthmaxx aswell. Its a good cope

This has nothing to do with appearances. Of course my bone structure won’t change with having a better diet. My post identifies that a harmful diet and environment is potentially detrimental to the overall mental structure of a person. I want to limit the negative effects of inceldom by focusing on my mental wellness and pursue a healthier, happier existence by any means necessary. That includes expelling plastics from my diet.

I don't have trouble gooning, but whenever I "spill the milk" so to speak I feel incredibly lethargic and numb. It's actually quite comforting to know that since it seems like i won't be doing that anytime soon with an actual person, and in that case I can feel somewhat normal.
Bruh thats normal, I feel lethargic and numb and depressed afterwards, Its quite normal, Its called post nut clarity

Bruh thats normal, I feel lethargic and numb and depressed afterwards, Its quite normal, Its called post nut clarity
Yes, but for me it lasts 2 weeks to a month.

Living healthy and feeling good is fine and all, but you planning for a future family as an incel is hilarious.
I can only h(c)ope

Last edited: