Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm going insane. Just read a thread in a forum about men's height, Iranian foids standard is ridiculous

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
Literally the lowest preferred height was 185 cm. Iranian women are not much different than the western ones. Female nature is to follow chad's cock.

It's beyond over for manlets. I'm losing my mind after reading that post and its responses.

some of the comments were like:

"155 for a woman 185 cm for a man.
170 female 190 male

160 for woman 190 for men. Deal with it"

I wish i could go joker right now so bad. Raaaaage

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Post it. :feelscry:
Post the damn thread :feelscry:

The heightpill is brutal

Literally the lowest preferred height was 185 cm. Iranian women are not much different than the western ones. Female nature is to follow chad's cock.

It's beyond over for manlets. I'm losing my mind after reading that post and its responses.

170 female 190 male

I wish i could go joker right now so bad. Raaaaage

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Welcome from kike State, Israeli women are not better, I see many tall fags with stacies all around me

Aren't Persians short, so the average Persian guy is below 6 feet??

Lol, they will still have short children by simple genetic and logical recombination of numbers. Until short women are an unwanted minority, this will never end. :feelsjuice:

I hope Kike foid state (where I live) will go to war with Iranian backed blog, hope foids will die left and right for both sides, Kike, Sandnigger and Cat rag foids will die and forced to seek prostitution

Welcome from kike State, Israeli women are not better, I see many tall fags with stacies all around me
Brutal Kikepill
Aren't Persians short, so the average Persian guy is below 6 feet??
Younger generation is getting taller
Lol, they will still have short children by simple genetic and logical recombination of numbers. Until short women are an unwanted minority, this will never end. :feelsjuice:
Whores don't give a shit. They rather fuck a tall chad than having a Manlet child
I hope Kike foid state (where I live) will go to war with Iranian backed blog, hope foids will die left and right for both sides, Kike, Sandnigger and Cat rag foids will die and forced to seek prostitution

Please nuke if you have any. It's beyond over for me. I'd rather die. Universe fucked me over

fuck women:feelsYall:
Brutal Kikepill

Whores don't give a shit. They rather fuck a tall chad than having a Manlet child

Please nuke if you have any. It's beyond over for me. I'd rather die. Universe fucked me over
How old are you

I thought Persians were tall, no?:waitwhat:

170 female 190 male

Why are they talking about women’s ideal height: are foids in Iran dykes?:waitwhat:

Brutal Kikepill

Ask for Nassrallah to unleash his unlimited arsenal to wipe the Kike foids from my presence, Jewish foids are among the most promiscuous whores in Middle East :feelsdevil:

What type of jew are you? .

I can still read :feelsUnreal:
I’m not Jew, Russian goy, people here are as greedy as nazi depictions of them, worst women in planet, all is expensive and there is no future for me here

I thought Persians were tall, no?:waitwhat:
View attachment 516358

Why are they talking about women’s ideal height: are foids in Iran dykes?:waitwhat:
It's like a female forum. They talk to each other about their chad husband or their chad boyfriends. Probably the only purpose is to brag
Ask for Nassrallah to unleash his unlimited arsenal to wipe the Kike foids from my presence, Jewish foids are among the most promiscuous whores in Middle East :feelsdevil:
Holly shit. I didn't know Jewish whores are on that level of sluttiness

I can still read :feelsUnreal:
:lul:Ok bro. I DM you

I’m not Jew, Russian goy, people here are as greedy as nazi depictions of them, worst women in planet, all is expensive and there is no future for me here
So you're a Russian who lives in Israel? sorry bro, I'm low iq, didn't get it

Last edited:
Wait..You're a white russ in jewtopia surrounded by brown hoe pussy and you're failing?.:feelsUnreal:

Have you tried with Palestinian foids?. Have you thought of converting to islam and join a social circle ?

Wait..You're a white russ in jewtopia surrounded by brown hoe pussy and you're failing?.:feelsUnreal:

Have you tried with Palestinian foids?. Have you thought of converting to islam and join a social circle ?
Not tall blond russian, I’m partial central Asian, short and dark hair.
I also have autism and normie mindset…
I went on few dates but even then they just ghost me day later, I thought using a surrogate for experience the real thing, but after I decide to do it… I would be biggest fool on planet having to pay big sums just to get this experience :feelsseriously:

Hmm? Read the entire post, failed dates.. happy mr no dates?
I'm not judging. I'm just :feels: cuz I'm brutally mogged by an autist who was able to get dates.

And an autist with normie mindest . That's what I find strange. @Broly might be able to explain. :feels:

20% Bragging
I'm not judging. I'm just :feels: cuz I'm brutally mogged by an autist who was able to get dates.

And an autist with normie mindest . That's what I find strange. @Broly might be able to explain. :feels:
Auto correct mistake there, I also dated an autistic cute girl, she friendzoned me and engaged to another autistic fool, taller.
Few months and she monkey branch the faggot, I didn’t even get that :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
You’re from Algeria? If yes you can get arranged marriage if you’re in west, girls love exotic Arabian/Berber accent, just dress normally and comb your hair.. some Becky will come along:feelsokman:
Well. That's the plan or at least what I'm trying to do. I don't have an arranged marriage trick up my sleeves but I am locationmaxxin in a stricter Islamic environment. It's unlikely that I'll find a foid but if that won't work. I'll be able to lose my mind in peace while hermit-maxxin if I don't find the courage to Kms.

Brutal hairpill. I'm actually starting to lose front hair. I'm going bald at 24 I'm too traumatized to talk about it doe. I don't wanna think about it. Maybe it'll recover.

Alert the ayatollah

This

Well. That's the plan or at least what I'm trying to do. I don't have an arranged marriage trick up my sleeves but I am locationmaxxin in a stricter Islamic environment. It's unlikely that I'll find a foid but if that won't work. I'll be able to lose my mind in peace while hermit-maxxin if I don't find the courage to Kms.

Brutal hairpill. I'm actually starting to lose front hair. I'm going bald at 24 I'm too traumatized to talk about it doe. I don't wanna think about it. Maybe it'll recover.
Maybe you need some vitamin supplements, if needed wear a suitable hair, most Moslem men are jerk and freely display their masculinity, you most understand that this is the acceptable way and nothing is wrong with, don’t shake around a girl like us westerners.
Depends on how old are you and how dating work in Arab/Muslim society, female are less likely to monkey branch or experienced too many guys to see you as kinda awkward, try talking to an Imam and maybe he could arrange something, men generally has easier life in Muslim societies never forget this

@incelerated
I don't care tbh. Even if their standard was 150cm men I probably still wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend because I'm a social retard autist alienated from society. I have accepted that I am an alien so human affairs or their preferences rarely bothers me anymore.

Auto correct mistake there, I also dated an autistic cute girl, she friendzoned me and engaged to another autistic fool, taller.
Few months and she monkey branch the faggot, I didn’t even get that :feelsseriously:
Be careful because some retards here ban you for that even though you didn't have sex with her

Eventually they will marry their cousin Armin 172 cm
:lul::lul::lul:

Thoughts on the iranian revolution?
Nothing but harm to Iranian people.

Be careful because some retards here ban you for that even though you didn't have sex with her

:lul::lul::lul:

Nothing but harm to Iranian people.
We need worldwide Incel revolution not Shia, Sunni, communist, Zionist, all other ISMs, women shouldn’t use phones, computer, tv, only read romantic books of shriek and cook some tasty food instead of being lazy by ordering junk

honk honk :society:
what a :feelsclown:world we live in