Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m getting worse and worse at interacting with people normally

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Just use a venting thread to postmaxx theory.

I’ve had these moments as well. It seems it gets worse during periods that I’m most isolated.

Every day I get worse and worse at concealing how I am. Normally I have been able to pass as a normie flawlessly at school and such when it comes to talking and the like. Now people are starting to notice things. I talk less and less and when I do it’s largely about how much I hate things and other people. Not intentional at all on my part, but I just can’t stop thinking about these things. I also can’t help but feel frustrated even at people I’d say I’m friends with. It’s still largely brushed off but I feel like I’m kinda at the end of the line here. It’s only a matter of time before the gig is up. I’m going to go hermit mode and stop any communication with people I know unless directly asked something for a bit while I think about how to undo this unraveling

What's happening is that you're now being aware of the effects of your stunted development.

Sorry, brocel. You have my sympathies.