Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm getting notification withdraw

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I remember a time on this website where people would actually be quite angry at them for clicking reply and posting to show that you agree with them, because it gave them a notification. But I've noticed that gradually over the years, fare fewer people cared about whether or not the notification actually had any substance to it.

This is around the time someone else established the notificationpill in around 2018-2019, which had the main centralized idea that the dopamine rush incurred by the little red notification numbers made users addicted to the forum. This user might have been banned idk, pretty much 80% of the users from 2017-2018 have been purged already.

In recent hours I've been thirsting for some notifications, but I've found that my notification pool quite dry right now.

So basically I made this thread so fellow notificationcels could get their fill pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Do you get more notifications posting high IQ content or pew peeing?

Well, I do get more responses from pewpewing but every once in awhile I'll spend up to 30 minutes trying to make quality humorous or thought-provoking content. The results of my attempts have amounted to at best a swarm of "didn't reads" and at worst a single person calling me an autistic nigger faggot for having an anime pfp.

I literally parodied an entire song for a joke and nobody cared, I think I might just stop making high effort posts pewpew.

You get more notifications for PoopooPeepee
@Anonymous MG

You’ve been tagged bruh:feelswhere:

Well, I do get more responses from pewpewing but every once in awhile I'll spend up to 30 minutes trying to make quality humorous or thought-provoking content. The results of my attempts have amounted to at best a swarm of "didn't reads" and at worst a single person calling me an autistic nigger faggot for having an anime pfp.

I literally parodied an entire song for a joke and nobody cared, I think I might just stop making high effort posts pewpew.
I liked the high IQ stuff :feelsautistic:

You get more notifications for PoopooPeepee
@pp183 @PPEcel

you got replaced by someone else im sure

@Yerberito give him an alert

I remember a time on this website where people would actually be quite angry at them for clicking reply and posting to show that you agree with them, because it gave them a notification. But I've noticed that gradually over the years, fare fewer people cared about whether or not the notification actually had any substance to it.

This is around the time someone else established the notificationpill in around 2018-2019, which had the main centralized idea that the dopamine rush incurred by the little red notification numbers made users addicted to the forum. This user might have been banned idk, pretty much 80% of the users from 2017-2018 have been purged already.

In recent hours I've been thirsting for some notifications, but I've found that my notification pool quite dry right now.

So basically I made this thread so fellow notificationcels could get their fill pewpew.
View attachment 208196
here anon, have a hit on me

Pew pews me
CCED63BF 80CC 461F 8A78 ACC412CB5E8B

The notificationpill destroyed me

That feel when this forum gives you more pleasure than a foid ever will :feelsbadman: