Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm genuinely happy whenever bad things happen to Asian whores

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
It puts a really big smile on my face. These cunts really think they're invincible; it's so satisfying reading articles on the news are watching some alert on the TV pop up with the dumb cunt's smug mug plastered all over the place.

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR FAMILY. FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. AND FUCK ANYONE WHO EVER CARED ABOUT YOU. THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO THEM.

Stop ranting about chinks, nobody cares.

I'm not Asian but a lot of people post life fuel about shaming Asian foids on /r/hapas.

Jockcel said:
Stop ranting about chinks, nobody cares.

All his threads are Low-IQ he should be banned tbh.

Justice is what I care about. I desire for a pure world.

Fuck those white worshiping sluts.

Asian women are the ugliest women on earth. luckily they are killing the white race

White women are worse.

jackbud said:
What's wrong with Asians in particular? all females do the same shit
they hate their men the most

they are the most unloyal fucks in the world

sadricecel said:
they hate their men the most

they are the most unloyal fucks in the world

That distinction belongs to white women.

This guys gonna be the next Elliot, reading these fucking posts are gold

sadricecel said:
It puts a really big smile on my face. These cunts really think they're invincible; it's so satisfying reading articles on the news are watching some alert on the TV pop up with the dumb cunt's smug mug plastered all over the place.

HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR FAMILY. FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. AND FUCK ANYONE WHO EVER CARED ABOUT YOU. THEY DESERVE NOTHING BUT BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO THEM.

What are you talking about? What happened?

Goddamn your Dick must be smaller than an Asians.

Damn i just woke up and op still not banned. interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back