Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im fucked (again)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I always have like drunk or panic attack sometimes when I'm writing on here on a blissfull evening.

Today when I exited school I visited gym immediately and I was very tired so I bought a shitton of energy drinks and chocolate and gummy bears and I ate them all

I feel like my entire head is warm but my forehead is shaking I had a panic attack earlier too again guess I shouldn't eat too much shit but I still have some chocolate left

My legs shake when I'm standing and I find it hard to breath can't tell if I have Zuckerschock or panic attack I don't know man I'm never normal I always have something it's also kinda weird to think yknow I feel like I'm stuck on a train toilet and everyone leaves train but I cant exit toilet but the train is at end station can you relate?

I need to smoke fucking weed maybe when I collect all the infinity stones (panic attack, Zuckerschock, drunk) I will get free nut pass

The only think keeping me alive is euro truck simulator but I don't have pc so I cant play it but I pretend I can In my head and my legs shake when I'm sitting fuck me i hope some bitch rings on my door and asks for sex if I'm not asleep because I won't fucking sleep anyways after this I'm totally fucked man

Total incel trait you are constantly afraid of panic attack when you breath heavily while normies are happy

I always have like drunk or panic attack sometimes when I'm writing on here on a blissfull evening.

Today when I exited school I visited gym immediately and I was very tired so I bought a shitton of energy drinks and chocolate and gummy bears and I ate them all

I feel like my entire head is warm but my forehead is shaking I had a panic attack earlier too again guess I shouldn't eat too much shit but I still have some chocolate left

My legs shake when I'm standing and I find it hard to breath can't tell if I have Zuckerschock or panic attack I don't know man I'm never normal I always have something it's also kinda weird to think yknow I feel like I'm stuck on a train toilet and everyone leaves train but I cant exit toilet but the train is at end station can you relate?

I need to smoke fucking weed maybe when I collect all the infinity stones (panic attack, Zuckerschock, drunk) I will get free nut pass

The only think keeping me alive is euro truck simulator but I don't have pc so I cant play it but I pretend I can In my head and my legs shake when I'm sitting fuck me i hope some bitch rings on my door and asks for sex if I'm not asleep because I won't fucking sleep anyways after this I'm totally fucked man
Lay off the caffeine, drink some milk and start playing Stardew Valley and you should feel better in no time. :feelsthink:

Probably the best thing about ol Stardew other than being such a relaxing little game is it can practically run on a potato meaning you don’t need some big overpowered rig with godly specs to run it. :feelshehe:

Also you don’t even need a standard computer to run it as you can get it on the mobile Apple iOS based devices as well
Nintendo Switch. :soy:

Lay off the caffeine, drink some milk and start playing Stardew Valley and you should feel better in no time. :feelsthink:

Probably the best thing about ol Stardew other than being such a relaxing little game is it can practically run on a potato meaning you don’t need some big overpowered rig with godly specs to run it. :feelshehe:

Also you don’t even need a standard computer to run it as you can get it on the mobile Apple iOS based devices as well
Nintendo Switch. :soy:
I DONT FEAR YOU I AM SUPER LOW INHIB

You sound like you need to sleep for 8+ hours ngl and that’s no way to eat after the gym