Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im done with trying to keep up the facade Im going to start being more real

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im done with trying to act like the cool NT guy who is normal and gets laid. This is the facade that I put up in my everyday life, I lie to people and tell them that I get laid and I tell them I have NT hobbies but im done with that. Im going to start being more real with people and stop caring what they think about me, I already think that people dont like me anyway so might as well try something else. Im going to start telling people that I never had a girlfriend, I never got laid and I watch anime and play minecraft, fuck this fake version of me im trying something else

This is the way to go. Wearing a mask of normality is just sad imo

good luck. It's very difficult.

If you can’t be yourself just rope

Popbob said:
Im done with trying to act like the cool NT guy who is normal and gets laid. This is the facade that I put up in my everyday life, I lie to people and tell them that I get laid and I tell them I have NT hobbies but im done with that. Im going to start being more real with people and stop caring what they think about me, I already think that people dont like me anyway so might as well try something else. Im going to start telling people that I never had a girlfriend, I never got laid and I watch anime and play minecraft, fuck this fake version of me im trying something else

Good for you. When you stop giving a fuck what people think about you is when you step in the right direction.

Cope. We all do it

i was real my entire life

that's probably why i have literally 2 friends max, and these 2 friends are going to stay with me till the end of my days.

prepare to trade off your entire social life. being fake is literally the minimum requirement to get relationships of any kind these days, it's quite fucked up.

seems like social suicide, but what do i know ive never had any friends to begin with. gl man.

Great reference to my username (Although it wasn't intended)

Putting on a mask is the worst.

Facade said:
Great reference to my username (Although it wasn't intended)
lol I thought he was talking about you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL