Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The real purpose of recommendation letters is to filter out the socially undesirables

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
The highly selective colleges that require recommendation letters, both bachelor's and master's programs, the real reason they require you to go talk to professors and people from your workplace to ask for recommendation letters is to make sure you have social skills, or to see if other people like you.

I am trying to get into a master's program and I realized I have no one to write me recommendation letters and it's been years since I have been in school. I also got fired from my last job for "likeability" and clients not "connecting" with me so I can't get letters there either. This is how sub5's are gatekept out of the good schools and good jobs that have more opportunities :feelsrope:

I fucking hate this life. Nothing is genuine, absolutely everything is just about social status, looks and sex. Well, thats how humab nature is

The Matthew Effect is undeniable..

Forge it, there are people who lie about their whole past so they can secure a job or go to university.

Forge it, there are people who lie about their whole past so they can secure a job or go to university.
I've considered that for a job I am applying to. Just make shit up. Get a second phone and pretend to be my own reference. Doing that with university is difficult though because you need that "edu" email address.

Dr Czervik wrote mine

I fucking hate this life. Nothing is genuine, absolutely everything is just about social status, looks and sex. Well, thats how humab nature is
Nah man it is a pyramid scheme and depends on how high rank your parents were in the pyramid. My parents are nobodies and don't have any connections worth shit.

Nah man it is a pyramid scheme and depends on how high rank your parents were in the pyramid. My parents are nobodies and don't have any connections worth shit.
Genetic recombination would like to argue otherwise. But i dont deny that most kids are basically copies of their parents

Genetic recombination would like to argue otherwise. But i dont deny that most kids are basically copies of their parents
Genetics can't recombine your bank account or being born in shithole ghetto

Genetics can't recombine your bank account or being born in shithole ghetto
They can if genetic recombination makes you a Chad, which opens you doors to earn more money

And some people want to live forever. I was imagining what would happen when AGI has cured aging. The downside potential is huge. Out of 8 billion people or however many are there in the future, surely there will be some unlucky fuckers that will be tortured. For not conforming to the currently acceptable opinions of society or whatever other reason it may be. The difference to earlier times will be that this torture could go on for 10'000 years instead of a few decades. The future really looks like a utopian hellhole for some people, and a scifi dream for the lucky normies.

And some people want to live forever. I was imagining what would happen when AGI has cured aging. The downside potential is huge. Out of 8 billion people or however many are there in the future, surely there will be some unlucky fuckers that will be tortured. For not conforming to the currently acceptable opinions of society or whatever other reason it may be. The difference to earlier times will be that this torture could go on for 10'000 years instead of a few decades. The future really looks like a utopian hellhole for some people, and a scifi dream for the lucky normies.
It would just stop physical aging process, you can still rope at any time (of course only if you have the guts to do it)

It would just stop physical aging process, you can still rope at any time (of course only if you have the guts to do it)
Most people will be able to, but the ones who will be tortured every day can't. Some truecels might be kept around for entertainment and obviously normies or the AI overlords won't allow them to kill themselves. Or they mind control them into not even wanting to do it. Considering how evil and sadistic people are, why would such a scenario never happen if humans had this amount of power?

Most people will be able to, but the ones who will be tortured every day can't. Some truecels might be kept around for entertainment and obviously normies or the AI overlords won't allow them to kill themselves. Or they mind control them into not even wanting to do it. Considering how evil and sadistic people are, why would such a scenario never happen if humans had this amount of power?
By the time they'll develop that, we will be all dead anyway, so i dont really care

They can if genetic recombination makes you a Chad, which opens you doors to earn more money
Being chad is like winning lotteryits impossible for us

I've considered that for a job I am applying to. Just make shit up. Get a second phone and pretend to be my own reference. Doing that with university is difficult though because you need that "edu" email address.
Definitely do this, I did it for a job and it worked out well in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back