Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm done with helping people

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Not that anyone will lose sleep over it, its mainly for my self benefit/preservation. I've helped people out because I'm too altruistic and all it leads to is them coming back for more and trying to maximize their use for me and once they have gotten all they believe they can they always ghost me. I find that if I help them out additional times they get more hostile towards me instead of appreciating it. I believe that since I'm an incel this is a way of them "bullying" me via scamming me of my time/money.

I sometimes think, would they do anything for me? The answer is of course no. I don't believe altruism is a moral virtue anymore as you nobody should be forced to do anything for another person in my opinion. I have no moral duty to help these people especially when they just become more hostile the more I do it.

I understand I may seem like an idiot but I was helping people to do the right thing. The only reason I'm stopping is because they treat me worse the more I help them and I'm an incel and need to survive. These people have relatives/friends who often visit them as I am a trucel. I think helping people is good if you have something to do with them (like family) and its a once off or mutually beneficial. If you're an incel be careful who you help because people are predatory.

Has anyone had experience with helping people and being treated like trash?

Depends on what I'm helping with.

I'll help to ENLIGHTEN the masses

they treat me worse the more I help t
This post hits hard tbh

Some people actually think they can abuse you if you're just giving a hand. Even worse, they feel like they "owe you" something and then, instead of paying back what they feel they should, they treat you like shit and avoid you because they don't like to feel in debt (even if you actually never ask anything anyway).

I tought lending a hand from time to time was somehow a way to build good relationship with grown up people.

But most people are just pieces of shit.

Most people are selfish assholes and never help anyone. And they get away with it on the social ladder ...

Life advise, never ever help anyone if ur sub5. You will legit never ever get anything back.

I used to help people because I believed that the universe would somehow get me something in return.

And never try to help a druggie as well, they are not human. They see people as characters to exploit for drugs and money and thats it

This post hits hard tbh

Some people actually think they can abuse you if you're just giving a hand. Even worse, they feel like they "owe you" something and then, instead of paying back what they feel they should, they treat you like shit and avoid you because they don't like to feel in debt (even if you actually never ask anything anyway).

I tought lending a hand from time to time was somehow a way to build good relationship with grown up people.

But most people are just pieces of shit.

Most people are selfish assholes and never help anyone. And they get away with it on the social ladder ...
Apparently its my personality that's preventing me from getting laid yet the same people who took advantage of me have relationships. In my opinion karma is a load of crap. Hitler/Stalin/Mao caused tremendous amounts of suffering yet they died pretty quickly and straight forwardly. But then people will move the goal posts and say they are somehow repenting for that in another realm we can't see.

I don't hate normies per say because I understand how they operate but I think its best if I leave them alone and they leave me alone. You can't build up any status with them. Really sucks but honestly we are not missing anything.
Life advise, never ever help anyone if ur sub5. You will legit never ever get anything back.

I used to help people because I believed that the universe would somehow get me something in return.

And never try to help a druggie as well, they are not human. They see people as characters to exploit for drugs and money and thats it
If it was just not getting anything back then it would suck. But its the fact that they start to hate/resent you the more you help them for me. Of course giving money to a drug addict/alcoholic is dumb but I've done it once. If someone asks you for money they are the perpetrator not you.

I leave them alone and they leave me alone.
Story of my life tbh

It sucks because whatever you do to make things better, there's always a fucking normie to ruin your efforts.

Being very helpful is a cope for low social status. You try to make yourself useful to others to compensate for being inherently unworthy of their time or attention

I suggest that rather than just stopping your helpfulness, you become somebody who SABOTAGES normalfags. Cause them pain, chaos, and destitution. Backstab them like they've backstabbed you, perhaps by initially appearing helpful, but bailing on them.

Last edited:
When they ask me for help i just tell them i don't know

Oftentimes drug users are non-NTs, and therefore based, but if they are clearly impoverished addicts then yeah, they just want money for their next fix. Which may or may not be based.

Being very helpful is a cope for low social status. You try to make yourself useful to others to compensate for being inherently unworthy of their time or attention

I suggest that rather than stopping your helpfulness, you become somebody who SABOTAGES normalfags. Cause them pain, chaos, and destitution. Backstab them like they've backstabbed you, perhaps by initially appearing helpful, but bailing on them.
Based but that's kind of a waste of time. Even if you sabotage 1 there's 100000 more. I think time could be better spent on copes or moneymaxxing.

Based but that's kind of a waste of time. Even if you sabotage 1 there's 100000 more. I think time could be better spent on copes or moneymaxxing.
By becoming sadistic, you will stimulate endorphins in the way you initially wanted by being helpful, but by giving normalfags their just desserts. It's fun.

Last edited:
Not that anyone will lose sleep over it, its mainly for my self benefit/preservation. I've helped people out because I'm too altruistic and all it leads to is them coming back for more and trying to maximize their use for me and once they have gotten all they believe they can they always ghost me. I find that if I help them out additional times they get more hostile towards me instead of appreciating it. I believe that since I'm an incel this is a way of them "bullying" me via scamming me of my time/money.

I sometimes think, would they do anything for me? The answer is of course no. I don't believe altruism is a moral virtue anymore as you nobody should be forced to do anything for another person in my opinion. I have no moral duty to help these people especially when they just become more hostile the more I do it.

I understand I may seem like an idiot but I was helping people to do the right thing. The only reason I'm stopping is because they treat me worse the more I help them and I'm an incel and need to survive. These people have relatives/friends who often visit them as I am a trucel. I think helping people is good if you have something to do with them (like family) and its a once off or mutually beneficial. If you're an incel be careful who you help because people are predatory.

Has anyone had experience with helping people and being treated like trash?
kek