Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit incel jihad

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

chungus
-
Got bored and wanted to troll some normies.

Account suspended within 24 hours of my incel jihad : U/defiant-cellist6058

I started dming ITcucks “hey nigger” then trolled them for a bit. Most of them think they “owned” me but they were all mad enough to upload me to there sub-cuckit .

Also It isn’t our personalities . They indirectly disproved the bluepill . Because these IT bros were genuinely the unfunniest people I’ve ever spoken to lol. I dmed hundreds but only got a few replies (more than I would of on a dating site tho)

Soyddit sucks. Roblox is more fun to troll in (especially with exploits or painting games)

I know you from shittok

You should troll these cunts via posting foid gore in their DMs

Got bored and wanted to troll some normies.

Account suspended within 24 hours of my incel jihad : U/defiant-cellist6058

I started dming ITcucks “hey nigger” then trolled them for a bit. Most of them think they “owned” me but they were all mad enough to upload me to there sub-cuckit .

Also It isn’t our personalities . They indirectly disproved the bluepill . Because these IT bros were genuinely the unfunniest people I’ve ever spoken to lol. I dmed hundreds but only got a few replies (more than I would of on a dating site tho)
Jihad? What a cucked religion.

Oh i did see all those posts on IT, jfl based if youre legit.

Hello nigger foid

Soyddit sucks. Roblox is more fun to troll in (especially with exploits or painting games)
I'm bored. Can you give me ideas to do in?