Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm developing intense paranoia and I am not sure if I am hearing things

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
As some already know, my sleep has been deteriorating lately, I'm having more trouble. My body is tired, my brain is tired, but I can't sleep.

The past few months I've developed intense paranoia whenever I go outside. Every direction I face, I feel people are staring at me with rage, disgusted at my presence. I am consuming more energy drinks to cope with the stress of this, but I am unsure if this is actually reinforcing the intensity. I am unsure if they are always staring, or if it is in my head. I've received so much bullying I don't know what it is like to be seen as a normal guy.

Every time I leave my apartment I hear people talking and I automatically have a strong feeling they are talking about me when I hear their words. This is the case often, but now lately, I feel it much more.

Any suggestions?

I'd say that your tiredness and experience of being bullied doesn't help you. How paranoid were you before this bout of not being to sleep occurred?

Brootal.

I wouldn't drink the energy drinks because (at least for me) they make me very paranoid and anxious so I would avoid them (or at least limit them) if you are having these feelings rn.

Your lack of sleep probably isn't helping either

if what u say is true and u eventually get hooked on antipsychotics do ur very best not to get fat

thats no sleep consequence, i would fight till the last man to get some sleep

based

schizomaxx and become a legend like intellau

rip intellau the greatest man of our times

I'd say that your tiredness and experience of being bullied doesn't help you. How paranoid were you before this bout of not being to sleep occurred?
This paranoia has been going on for about a month. I've always had odd sleep but now I'm developing problems

time for a detox white nigga.

weed, caffeine, alcohol will make u paranoid when it take it everday for like 2-3 straight

I can relate as well whenever I hear people laugh that are near me I think that they're making fun of me/laughing and this is due to past experiences or low self esteem for some

I feel the same way

I can relate as well whenever I hear people laugh that are near me I think that they're making fun of me/laughing and this is due to past experiences or low self esteem for some
yeah thats not paranoia, i have that also

This paranoia has been going on for about a month. I've always had odd sleep but now I'm developing problems
I see. The main cause of your paranoia is probably the worsening sleep, and the energy drinks probably don't help with that either. You probably should stop the energy drinks and try to see if you're able to fall asleep after you stop drinking them

My suggestion is that you abandon Christianity and put aside your false “superiority” complex of thinking that they are talking about you because no one gives a shit about you.

They probably are talking about you. Sexhavers love to make fun of incels (they can tell youre an incel immediately by the way you look). The only way to survive this is to only go out at night, when no one can see you. Wear a hoodie and pants at all times.

If you are awake for too long eventually you will experience psychosis and start to hear and see things that aren't there. I've experienced this in the past from staying up for almost five days straight. It's brutal, and will make you feel schizo, but rest assured it will go away when you sleep.

Bang your head 10x against the wall. It should go away.

I slap myself a couple of times after banging my head against the walls, have a good fapping session, and the paranoia goes away.

If you are awake for too long eventually you will experience psychosis and start to hear and see things that aren't there. I've experienced this in the past from staying up for almost five days straight. It's brutal, and will make you feel schizo, but rest assured it will go away when you sleep.
tbh based

the government should ban sleep so that everyone becomes a schizopost god

Caffeine and energy drinks isn’t doing you good. I went on caffeine binges and started hearing voices and felt someone non existent touch me for like split seconds. Caffeine makes dopamine more available in the Brain. So it’s not gonna help your overactive mind and paranoia it’s just gonna make you more anxious

Quit having energy drinks before this gets really bad and you have a full on episode mang…