Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im currently eating food till i die

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
Ive been stuffing myself with fast food and junk food for the fifth day in a row now. I am enjoying this and im hoping this habit eventually leads to some organ failure so i can be peacefully let off at a hospital. For contex im 18 and have another year of chadschool after this summer break and i really dont want to go through that so im just planning to LDAR until death. Thoughts on this strat?

Ok, sorry, I don't want to post a low effort reply like that, I will elobarate:

a) Eating yourself to death is the most moronic thing one can do, because it will be a slow and painful death. You will be disease ridden for multiple years before you die. It's just retarded

b) You're only 18. You still have plenty of years in which your life can change (it can happen quickly) and you will regret every single day on which you fucked up your body with overeating junkfood

c) Being fat = volcel, being young and fat = retarded volcel

Ive been stuffing myself with fast food and junk food for the fifth day in a row now. I am enjoying this and im hoping this habit eventually leads to some organ failure so i can be peacefully let off at a hospital. For contex im 18 and have another year of chadschool after this summer break and i really dont want to go through that so im just planning to LDAR until death. Thoughts on this strat?
Why don't you just eat some poison?.

What if you change your mind.

You'd be left with so much exercise to do and a hole in your finances. Also; Awful that fast food restaurants let you do this.

Last edited:
Bon appetit. What do you like the most? I could drown in soda, chips and peanut corn flips.

Ok. Well, for a week ok.

But get back to a healthy diet and schedule.

If you’re planning on killing yourself, I’d recommend a shotgun, with buckshot through the roof of the mouth. If guns are not attainable in your location, then I’d recommend putting research into partial suspension hanging. Eating yourself to death will take decades, and it’s not even guaranteed to kill you. It sounds comfy, I know, but there are a bunch of people who don’t even die and just end up with colostomy bags. Killing yourself is one thing, that I can understand, but FFS change the method

Foodcoping is short term pleasure for long term pain.

Incels.png

Alcohol has even a stronger kick than fast food, but that doesn't mean you should consume it regularly. You'll get a high blood pressure, allergic issues, coronary disease and low libido. Limit yourself to eating that once or twice a week.

Don't do this, being fat is the most disgusting thing ever for a human being. Are you going to allow yourself to become even more subhuman? What is your problem?

My 600-pound Lifemaxxing is retarded.

You do realize it will take decades to die from that right? If you're 'lucky' maybe only several years. But you're an 18 year old male. Your metabolism is high enough you could probably eat like all the landwhales and still not be effected too much assuming you have no other issues.

Also it's a slow and shitty way to go, literally. Those lardlords that are too fat to get out of bed lay in piles of their own shit and piss.

Then the organ failure you desire.... That's not pretty either. That's why death by chronic alcohol abuse isn't pretty either. If your liver goes so does your mind. Kidneys? Hooked to a machine for hours a day multiple days a week. Pancreas? Taking insulin shots and monitoring blood sugar constantly. Also risking amputations and blindness. Bowels? Shit bag.

If you're going to kill yourself do it fucking properly for fuck sakes. (Unlike foids who make half assed attempts for attention or fuck it up). If you can get guns, use a gun. And do not shoot yourself in the face. You instead go down to the bottom back of your head and hit the brainstem.

If you can't get guns then try an overdose but for fuck sakes get that right too or you end up a vegetable. You'll need about a litre of hard liquor and then drugs that are extremely deadly to mix with alcohol. Any benzodiazepines would work but you need a lot. There are equivalency charts out there to guide you on potency and dose of them all. Throw in other depressant drugs too. But for fuck sakes do not try and use acetaminophen. Liver failure from that is a gruly drawn out death as well.

That or do an opioid overdose. Get some fentanyl or heroin. People are dropping like flies by accident from them.

Last edited:
I went in a year and a half from 78 kg to 62 now.It was the best decision of my life.Now i can run,i sweat less and i am more confident.I wasn't satisfied with the fat body i had,it felt like I was always carrying a big backpack with me.Don't let anything put you down,even if you are KHHV,life means more than women.

My nigga. :feelsthink:

Ba da ba ba baaa I’m lovin it! :feelsclown:

How many calories per day?

It will probably take years to die this way. Meanwhile some dude who enjoys life will be hit by a car.