Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm bored

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I have decent amount of friends but I'm always the punching bag if the group. Always the one getting poked fun at.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: Anyway anyone wanna play 8ball with me?

go jerk off bro thats what i do when im bored makes me forget that i was bored and i hop right back on my xbox

go jerk off bro thats what i do when im bored makes me forget that i was bored and i hop right back on my xbox
I can't bro. I'm on NoFap.

Psst...I still have plans of ascending

+ I'm pretty sick right now, so jerking off will only weaken my immune system.

Last edited:
>"Neurodivergent"
>Chads.is
>"Decent amount of friends"
nicholas cage GIF

:chad::banhammer:, please leave.

>"Neurodivergent"
>Chads.is
>"Decent amount of friends"
nicholas cage GIF

:chad::banhammer:, please leave.
Still a virgin jfl. I just tag along with friend groups and they poke fun at me. Who said anything about chads.is?

Still a virgin jfl. I just tag along with friend groups and they poke fun at me. Who said anything about chads.is?
lol i hate it when retards like that try and start shit for no reason they're usually pretty easy to deal with

lol i hate it when retards like that try and start shit for no reason they're usually pretty easy to deal with
What are you talking about? The dude that just commented on this thread. Or being picked on in a friend group?

If you're the one in the photo i don't understand what are you doing here

the guy that commented
Yeah ... I was just trolling with that post. If I looked like that lightskin I wouldn't even know wtf an incel even is

Last edited:
Friendhavers and braggers can fuck off

If you're the one in the photo i don't understand what are you doing here
I'm joking bro ... Cmon use your common sense. Do you seriously think a guy that looks like that would even know "incel" even is?! I was obviously trolling.

I'm joking bro ... Cmon use your common sense. Do you seriously think a guy that looks like that would even know "incel" even is?! I was obviously trolling.
I'm not doubting you, then again a lot of chads come here. There were chads on FACEandLMS streams too, chads love to come here. They're not mythical beings, just luckier humans after all. Thinking they are too different from you is wrong.

how the fuck does having friends make you a fakecel?
Exactly wtf. next up. Fakecel trait: not being an absolute basement dweller with no social connections whatsoever.

Exactly wtf. next up. Fakecel trait: not being an absolute basement dweller with no social connections whatsoever.
its sad lmao i was bullied my whole life and i only started making real friends last year lol and then these nihilistic bums on here will say you're a fakecel for fucking taking a shit :lul:

its sad lmao i was bullied my whole life and i only started making real friends last year lol and then these nihilistic bums on here will say you're a fakecel for fucking taking a shit :lul:
Tell me about it got discord?