Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm bored as fuck, what is there to do in life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Books, video games, movies, tv shows, dramas, comedies, manga, anime, light novels, browsing the internet, reddit, 4chan, other forums. I've probably spent multiple tens of thousands of hours on these, if not more.

I've got literally nothing to do. I'm so bored. All that's left is masturbation and even that isn't that fun any more, I'm getting older after all.

Books, video games, movies, tv shows, dramas, comedies, manga, anime, light novels, browsing the internet, reddit, 4chan, other forums. I've probably spent multiple tens of thousands of hours on these, if not more.

I've got literally nothing to do. I'm so bored. All that's left is masturbation and even that isn't that fun any more, I'm getting older after all.
Summon Lilith :feelskek:

Just LDAR there isnt many enjoyable options.

Try acid and then stare at at the ceiling for 4 hours.

Try out a new,more productive hobby

Biologically nothing really for us incels.

Learn Portuguese and listen to this while playing videogames. This show is hilarious and informative as fuck tbh.

Worked for me.

tfw you drop acid and then try osrs :feelsohh:

Try acid and then stare at at the ceiling for 4 hours.
Try out a new,more productive hobby

View attachment 93251
How would I find a drug dealer? I have no friends, not even acquaintances outside of work. I also can't really afford drugs, but I'm sure I can save up some money a bit. I only did drugs when I was living abroad and did the legal substances there.

Also, TOR/deep web ain't an option for me.

Think outside of the box, mindless entertainment is meant to supplement life, it shouldn’t be your life. Then again as incels we don’t have lives to begin with

Think outside of the box, mindless entertainment is meant to supplement life, it shouldn’t be your life. Then again as incels we don’t have lives to begin with
Well, what should I do with my free time? I can't just stare at the ceiling.

There is no cope left, only the rope

Learn Portuguese and listen to this while playing videogames. This show is hilarious and informative as fuck tbh.

Worked for me.

Olavo, is it just put on the legend no? Despite the legend being very bad times.

Well, what should I do with my free time? I can't just stare at the ceiling.
It all depends on your interests, abilities, and the size of your budget. There are a great deal of things you can do aside from being a spectator or consumer

Study the dictionary

Wish I had the time to engage in half of those things. This dame job is eating up all my time.

I prefer drinking in times like these.

As a chad or foid: everything

As an incel: nothing

How old are you? What do you do?

Nothing but LDAR for me. Try watch some anime.

learn how to cook good food

There is one thing left that never gets boring...

Learn a new language

Study philosophy or take up writing.

sex but that's not happening

I'm wondering the same thing
I can't even imagine a scenario where life would be pleasurable, it's just different shades of pain

Maybe do some extreme sports if you have the money for It.