Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I’m beginning my job in April and they’ve arranged a coworker lunch on my starting day

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I can’t help but recall all the class lunches where I remained silent all the time till some evil normie asked “why are you so quiet?”. Kek if this shit happens regularly I’m gonna experience a mental breakdown and burn out very soon ngl tbh

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel

Jesus, as if first days aren't bad enough ffs.

Normies torture non-NTcels by forcing them into these homosexual rituals, work from home was the best thing the fake china virus created, too bad its gone

Normies never shut the fuck up, on & on incessantly yet have nothing interesting to say, not even allowed silence for 1 second as it makes them feel uncomfortable.

Normies never shut the fuck up, on & on incessantly yet have nothing interesting to say, not even allowed silence for 1 second as it makes them feel uncomfortable.
They love to gossip , and call being by themselfs for a week , self actualization .

Go Figure .

I love my silence , its just other People that Interrupt or have a Bad Demeanor about it .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back