Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm beggining to feel what it means to be an ugly subhuman

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
> Parents hate me​

> Girls are repulsed by me​

> Guys avoid me at all costs​

> Teachers hate me and call me stupid​

It's just keeps getting worse with each year. As a teenager I had hopes for a better future but they eventually died as I grew up. Deadlines, mental pressure, stress, failure, disappointment, anger, rage, depression are all components of an ugly male's life. Forever having to rot in my own nihilism. If I had a gf I would be happy, my self esteem and confidence would rise and my self perception would improve. But of course being a 23 year old KHV confirms my subhumanity so it's over for me. Fuck genetics. Fuck nature. Fuck humanity.​

Why not have an encountER with a group of foids?

Sub8Hate said:
Why not have an encountER with a group of foids?

Maybe that would make me feel bettER.

92jFQUq.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
OP if that is actually you, you literally just need to get a decent hairstyle and you're set. Theres no reason you shouldnt attract atleast one girl if you're trying

CopingGymcel said:

How do we know? I've heard people say this but incelman denies it.

I always assumed that Gambler realized "oh yeah, I can slay, what was I thinking?" and then moved on.

greekcel

Attachments

• gambler.jpg
    gambler.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 214
Framecel222 said:
How do we know? I've heard people say this but incelman denies it.

I always assumed that Gambler realized "oh yeah, I can slay, what was I thinking?" and then moved on.

Of course he is going to deny it.

CopingGymcel said:

What exactly is the proof though?

CopingGymcel said:

Okay but why do we think that he's gambler in the first place? Idk how that rumor even got started.

CopingGymcel said:

The fact that i practically have to mutilate my nose to make it look like an less attractive of him`s, makes me really, really mad.

I honestly don't think this is the gambler. The real gambler/greekcel had a way with words and was almost poetic in his posts. I have a few of his original posts saved if anyone wants to see them

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I honestly don't think this is the gambler. The real gambler/greekcel had a way with words and was almost poetic in his posts. I have a few of his original posts saved if anyone wants to see them

Sure, go ahead.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
CopingGymcel said:
Is incelman really the gambler?????
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.

Octopusgun2 said:
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.

Ok we need to stop the lookism.org autism and see this clear.

Gambler have Online sex with Cucktears Chicks, he`s attractive no matter how low his cheekbones are....Is a 7/10.

Octopusgun2 said:

If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.

Sub8Hate said:
If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.

So you're a non-virgin?

Hmmmmmmm...

Framecel222 said:
So you're a non-virgin?

Hmmmmmmm...

He isn't a virgin, no, and he never claimed to be.

Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Ok we need to stop the lookism.org autism and see this clear.
Gambler have Online sex with Cucktears Chicks, he`s attractive no matter how low his cheekbones are....Is a 7/10.
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.

Sub8Hate said:

Are you implying that you get laid? Another fucking fakecel, what has this forum become!?

Octopusgun2 said:
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.

UKMSxh6.jpg

That is what  5/10 looks like to you? Are you smoking crack? You just lost any credibility with you're ratings

Octopusgun2 said:

Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.

LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.

Unbearable2woman said:
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.

LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.

His cheekbones don't even look low set.

CopingGymcel said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.
His cheekbones don't even look low set.
They sure as shit aren’t high set either

Octopusgun2 said:

That doesn't mean they are low set either. Could just be set somewhere in the middle.

Framecel222 said:
Sub8Hate said:
So you're a non-virgin?
Hmmmmmmm...
I've been saying that I'm a black pilled norman since the beginning.

I just guess I'm never going to hear the end of this faggotry, ugh.

OH NOES HE IZ FAKECEL NORMAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nautica1983 said:
Are you implying that you get laid? Another fucking fakecel, what has this forum become!?

UKMSxh6.jpg

That is what  5/10 looks like to you? Are you smoking crack? You just lost any credibility with you're ratings

Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.

Octopusgun2 said:
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.

@incelman on suicide watch.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
That doesn't mean they are low set either. Could just be set somewhere in the middle.
They look low set to me. One of his pics show the line of his cheeks very low set in comparison to his undereye area.

Octopusgun2 said:
They look low set to me. One of his pics show the line of his cheeks very low set in comparison to his undereye area.

Maybe it's his long nose that make them appear higher.

Also OP, assuming you're not Gambler, how are you just now realizing all of this? LOL

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Maybe it's his long nose that make them appear higher.
Also, I have seen one pic of his profile back in r/Incels and he really has low set cheekbones, recessed mandible and Jew nose.

Octopusgun2 said:

Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.

LMAO if you think Gambler is what the average male of today looks, its like some people here not even go outside.

Framecel222 said:
Also OP, assuming you're not Gambler, how are you just now realizing all of this? LOL

Because things just keep getting worse.

Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.
LMAO if you think Gambler is what the average male of today looks, its like some people here not even go outside.
I actually am very extroverted and have many friends and I see many people daily. Gambler is your everyday average person. My sister’s standards are any sloot’s standards, it’s just that you guys have extremely low standards when compared to females. Gambler is a 5/10, even my sister said that he’s average so I think that’s a fair rating. He has looksmax potential (midface lift, nose job, lefort, upper lid fillers, canthoplaxy to make his eyes vertically narrow, etc...) then he could turn into what i’d say a male model tier Chad.

Unbearable2woman said:
Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.

If Gambler is average, im a fucking alien from mars

incelman said:
> Parents hate me​

> Girls are repulsed by me​

> Guys avoid me at all costs​

> Teachers hate me and call me stupid​

It's just keeps getting worse with each year. As a teenager I had hopes for a better future but they eventually died as I grew up. Deadlines, mental pressure, stress, failure, disappointment, anger, rage, depression are all components of an ugly male's life. Forever having to rot in my own nihilism. If I had a gf I would be happy, my self esteem and confidence would rise and my self perception would improve. But of course being a 23 year old KHV confirms my subhumanity so it's over for me. Fuck genetics. Fuck nature. Fuck humanity.​

Octopusgun2 said:
I actually am very extroverted and have many friends and I see many people daily. Gambler is your everyday average person. My sister’s standards are any sloot’s standards, it’s just that you guys have extremely low standards when compared to females. Gambler is a 5/10, even my sister said that he’s average so I think that’s a fair rating. He has looksmax potential (midface lift, nose job, lefort, upper lid fillers, canthoplaxy to make his eyes vertically narrow, etc...) then he could turn into what i’d say a male model tier Chad.

Do you live in some big metropolitan city? if the answer yes then sorry but the "average" here is High tier-Chadlite tier, that`s gambler, maybe you are just an locationcel with that Standars to be "average".