Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm beggining to feel what it means to be an ugly subhuman

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
> Parents hate me​

> Girls are repulsed by me​

> Guys avoid me at all costs​

> Teachers hate me and call me stupid​

It's just keeps getting worse with each year. As a teenager I had hopes for a better future but they eventually died as I grew up. Deadlines, mental pressure, stress, failure, disappointment, anger, rage, depression are all components of an ugly male's life. Forever having to rot in my own nihilism. If I had a gf I would be happy, my self esteem and confidence would rise and my self perception would improve. But of course being a 23 year old KHV confirms my subhumanity so it's over for me. Fuck genetics. Fuck nature. Fuck humanity.​
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Why not have an encountER with a group of foids?
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Sub8Hate said:
Why not have an encountER with a group of foids?

Maybe that would make me feel bettER.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
92jFQUq.jpg
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Is incelman really the gambler?????

Yes.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
CopingGymcel said:
OP if that is actually you, you literally just need to get a decent hairstyle and you're set. Theres no reason you shouldnt attract atleast one girl if you're trying
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:

How do we know? I've heard people say this but incelman denies it.

I always assumed that Gambler realized "oh yeah, I can slay, what was I thinking?" and then moved on.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
greekcel
 

Attachments

  • gambler.jpg
    gambler.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 208
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Framecel222 said:
How do we know? I've heard people say this but incelman denies it.

I always assumed that Gambler realized "oh yeah, I can slay, what was I thinking?" and then moved on.

Of course he is going to deny it.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
CopingGymcel said:
Of course he is going to deny it.

What exactly is the proof though?
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:
Of course he is going to deny it.

Okay but why do we think that he's gambler in the first place? Idk how that rumor even got started.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:

The fact that i practically have to mutilate my nose to make it look like an less attractive of him`s, makes me really, really mad.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
Online
0
I honestly don't think this is the gambler. The real gambler/greekcel had a way with words and was almost poetic in his posts. I have a few of his original posts saved if anyone wants to see them
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I honestly don't think this is the gambler. The real gambler/greekcel had a way with words and was almost poetic in his posts. I have a few of his original posts saved if anyone wants to see them

Sure, go ahead.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
CopingGymcel said:
Is incelman really the gambler?????
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Octopusgun2 said:
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.

Ok we need to stop the lookism.org autism and see this clear.

Gambler have Online sex with Cucktears Chicks, he`s attractive no matter how low his cheekbones are....Is a 7/10.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Octopusgun2 said:
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.

If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Sub8Hate said:
If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.

So you're a non-virgin?


Hmmmmmmm...
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Framecel222 said:
So you're a non-virgin?


Hmmmmmmm...

He isn't a virgin, no, and he never claimed to be.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Super long midface, upperlid exposure, puppy eyes, low set cheekbones, narrow lower third, roundish jawline, weak chin. I’d say he’s average AT BEST since his face is harmonious other than that he doesn’t look Chadly at all.
Ok we need to stop the lookism.org autism and see this clear.
Gambler have Online sex with Cucktears Chicks, he`s attractive no matter how low his cheekbones are....Is a 7/10.
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Sub8Hate said:
If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.

Are you implying that you get laid? Another fucking fakecel, what has this forum become!?


Octopusgun2 said:
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.

UKMSxh6.jpg


That is what  5/10 looks like to you? Are you smoking crack? You just lost any credibility with you're ratings
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Octopusgun2 said:
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.

Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.

LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Unbearable2woman said:
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.

LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.

His cheekbones don't even look low set.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.
LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.
His cheekbones don't even look low set.
They sure as shit aren’t high set either
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
They sure as shit aren’t high set either

That doesn't mean they are low set either. Could just be set somewhere in the middle.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Sub8Hate said:
If I looked like this guy my slay count would be tripled, easily. He may not be Chad, but he is good looking.
So you're a non-virgin?
Hmmmmmmm...
I've been saying that I'm a black pilled norman since the beginning.

I just guess I'm never going to hear the end of this faggotry, ugh.

OH NOES HE IZ FAKECEL NORMAN REEEEEEEEEEEE


Nautica1983 said:
Are you implying that you get laid? Another fucking fakecel, what has this forum become!?



UKMSxh6.jpg


That is what  5/10 looks like to you? Are you smoking crack? You just lost any credibility with you're ratings

 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You guys can’t rate for shit. Sure, he mogs me to hell and back and is better looking than Zyros and knajjd but he definitely is far from a 7/10. A more fair and accurate rating would be 5/10. He has looksmax potential but he is no Chad, cut the bullshit.
Facial harmony carries more weight that two unnatractive features like "low Cheekbones and a sligthly recessed Chin" my Chin and eye area mogs gambler to oblivion, but since my face is not symmetrical i`m a 4 and once females see me in places like omegle they skip me faster that the ligth, meanwhile the dude on that photo have Internet sex with females CLAIMING TO HATE OUR PERSONALITY.
LMAO if you really think gambler is average, 5/10 my anus, go to r/roastme to see average dudes, Gambler mogs them to oblivion.
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.

@incelman on suicide watch.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
They sure as shit aren’t high set either
That doesn't mean they are low set either. Could just be set somewhere in the middle.
They look low set to me. One of his pics show the line of his cheeks very low set in comparison to his undereye area.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Octopusgun2 said:
They look low set to me. One of his pics show the line of his cheeks very low set in comparison to his undereye area.

Maybe it's his long nose that make them appear higher.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Also OP, assuming you're not Gambler, how are you just now realizing all of this? LOL
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
They look low set to me. One of his pics show the line of his cheeks very low set in comparison to his undereye area.
Maybe it's his long nose that make them appear higher.
Also, I have seen one pic of his profile back in r/Incels and he really has low set cheekbones, recessed mandible and Jew nose.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Octopusgun2 said:
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.

Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.

LMAO if you think Gambler is what the average male of today looks, its like some people here not even go outside.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Framecel222 said:
Also OP, assuming you're not Gambler, how are you just now realizing all of this? LOL

Because things just keep getting worse.
 
Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,710
Online
1d 14h 39m
Unbearable2woman said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Showed a pic of Gambler to my sister. She said he’s average and acceptable, not hot or ugly. She told me that she doesn’t like his long and big nose. You guys have too low of standards when compared to women and you can’t rate for shit. He is normie tier.
Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.
LMAO if you think Gambler is what the average male of today looks, its like some people here not even go outside.
I actually am very extroverted and have many friends and I see many people daily. Gambler is your everyday average person. My sister’s standards are any sloot’s standards, it’s just that you guys have extremely low standards when compared to females. Gambler is a 5/10, even my sister said that he’s average so I think that’s a fair rating. He has looksmax potential (midface lift, nose job, lefort, upper lid fillers, canthoplaxy to make his eyes vertically narrow, etc...) then he could turn into what i’d say a male model tier Chad.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,640
Online
7d 17h 50m
Unbearable2woman said:
Or maybe your sister have high standars, and consider really average males to be ugly and ugly males to be abominations.

LMAO if you think Gambler is what the average male of today looks, its like some people here not even go outside.

If Gambler is average, im a fucking alien from mars
 
albinorat

albinorat

Greycel
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
49
Online
0
incelman said:
> Parents hate me​

> Girls are repulsed by me​

> Guys avoid me at all costs​

> Teachers hate me and call me stupid​

It's just keeps getting worse with each year. As a teenager I had hopes for a better future but they eventually died as I grew up. Deadlines, mental pressure, stress, failure, disappointment, anger, rage, depression are all components of an ugly male's life. Forever having to rot in my own nihilism. If I had a gf I would be happy, my self esteem and confidence would rise and my self perception would improve. But of course being a 23 year old KHV confirms my subhumanity so it's over for me. Fuck genetics. Fuck nature. Fuck humanity.​
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
Octopusgun2 said:
I actually am very extroverted and have many friends and I see many people daily. Gambler is your everyday average person. My sister’s standards are any sloot’s standards, it’s just that you guys have extremely low standards when compared to females. Gambler is a 5/10, even my sister said that he’s average so I think that’s a fair rating. He has looksmax potential (midface lift, nose job, lefort, upper lid fillers, canthoplaxy to make his eyes vertically narrow, etc...) then he could turn into what i’d say a male model tier Chad.

Do you live in some big metropolitan city? if the answer yes then sorry but the "average" here is High tier-Chadlite tier, that`s gambler, maybe you are just an locationcel with that Standars to be "average".
 

Similar threads

ServusLuciferi
Replies
2
Views
174
pillower
pillower
Harvey Weincel
Replies
11
Views
280
TheDarkEnigma
TheDarkEnigma
aijo
Replies
34
Views
825
aijo
aijo
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top