Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm banging my head against walls

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
When ı'm mentally breakdown and crying,ı lock myself in my room and start to banging my head against walls.last time ı banged my head against walls my head bleed and my head was full of blood.Anyone here has a such thing ?

You've reached max level autism

Watch out we got a bad ass over here

I do the same, sometimes I hit myself in the face with objects or my fist.
I almost broke my nose once.

One day ı argued with parents and went crazy,banged my head against wall and they stopped arguing

I used to punch holes in the wall with my fist, it would hurt me for weeks. All this anger that needs to be released, plus self damaging tendency points out to several underlying problems, which need to be solved out. This is not only because of inceldom. Could be even major depression disorder. Seek help bro

Last edited:
@Ritalincel is this you without your dose?
Why not to seek help, do you think OP's problem is not serious and it was just a rage phase?

When ı'm mentally breakdown and crying,ı lock myself in my room and start to banging my head against walls.last time ı banged my head against walls my head bleed and my head was full of blood.Anyone here has a such thing ?
Bonesmashing taken to a new level :feelskek: