Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't even have my window open while I'm in my room

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
The room has 2 windows at about a 70 degree angle to each other, they both view the really non-busy neighbourhood road and the parallel pedestrian pavement. So a young man likely on his phone makes some shitty nd nasty comments while laughing, as I look out the window he looks up to (he had to lift your head a lot and turn your head the second time, the first time he could look straight and see me, bc house is elevated from road). It's not a special house at all. So depressing can't even air through my room and sit at my desk while I work, happened dozens of times over the years. Just leave me the fuck alone, I'm really weird-looking so fucking what, I'm leaving you alone too

Last edited:
Go to the emergency room

Squirt piss on him with a lucozade bottle

get a curtain. Allows airflow with some privacy

The real question is: Why are they peeking in your house?
good question, either they saw me before and just look inside or it's just coincidence. in spring and summer hedges/bush covers the road/view
he saw me through the left window and when he was close he literally turned his head and looked up

get a curtain. Allows airflow with some privacy
good idea, I have it on only one of the two windows atm I just wait till the leaves grow on the hedges

Worthless animals.

Sounds familiar. Everywhere I go people give me these blank stares, like they've seen a ghost or something. Worthless NPC's.

because it’s a been a while since he’s seen a wild animal

because it’s a been a while since he’s seen a wild animal
Baby Animal GIF by Nature on PBS

Let them waste time looking at you. I walk around naked in my windows. Look at my dick, I don't care.

Sounds familiar. Everywhere I go people give me these blank stares, like they've seen a ghost or something. Worthless NPC's.
RemembER that they all took the jAb!:feelskek: nevah foget BASED JEWS:feelsmage:

Last edited:
There's a theory that most "people" are just NPCs...

It's a bit like simulation theory,

Get firecrackers and throw em at them or get a strong bb gun or throw rocks at them

I’m sorry man. That you go through this stuff