Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm at the train, I forgot all my documents back at home just for getting my ID renewed. I'm not elligible for low IQ welfare. I'm done.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

I survived .is blackout btw

I look like Turkish subhuman looking from my phone's screen reflection. People don't sit near me, ALL MY SEATS ARE FREE... I wonder why? PERHAPS MY PERSONALITY!
MY CONFIDENCE??

no reply pill, this is too brutal. I'm probably disliked by all members for no reason.

I look like Turkish subhuman looking from my phone's screen reflection. People don't sit near me, ALL MY SEATS ARE FREE... I wonder why? PERHAPS MY PERSONALITY!
MY CONFIDENCE??
what is wrong with turkish subhumans?

People don't sit near me, ALL MY SEATS ARE FREE... I wonder why? PERHAPS MY PERSONALITY!
MY CONFIDENCE??
Nobody will touch this? Maybe I should try harder... perhaps it's my hygiene, Reddit?

Holy shit, a woman asked me if she could go behind my back since her train tricket was malfunctioning. I'm too low inhib for saying: no, bitch... still, I only said OK like a robot.

Get rid of your passport and ID and travel to Sweden and live life of luxury and neetbuxx

Get rid of your passport and ID and travel to Sweden and live life of luxury and neetbuxx
Picsart-22-11-17-10-53-26-197.jpg

Relatable

Being uggo is the biggest handicap in life

Relatable

Being uggo is the biggest handicap in life
Our game isn't even booting up... and you know what's even more funny? we aren't elligible for refund. The only way is to corrupt our savegame (in GTA :feelsdevil: :cryfeels::feelsohgod:)

MY CONFIDENCE??
I had a similar xp. No one ever sat next to me unless the bus was full and there was no other option.

i look obese and I'm only 83kg
How tall are you?

No one ever sat next to me unless the bus was full and there was no other option.
Anywhere I go, people refuse to be next to me except some ethnic male. That's why I hate public transportstion and West in general.

How are you obese at 6 feet tall and around 200lbs?
I probably exaggerated, but I'm pretty fat on my face even if I'm 83... I look the same on 110kg (when I was forced to take Risperidone). I'm guessing my facial bone structure IS pretty much subpar.

I probably exaggerated, but I'm pretty fat on my face even if I'm 83... I look the same on 110kg (when I was forced to take Risperidone). I'm guessing my facial bone structure IS pretty much subpar.
Sounds like a curry/mexican trait tbh. Never heard of turks having that problem

look at some overweight Jihadi from any group on Suriye, that's how I look. My mother IS not turkish, if that's what you were wondering.
Where’s your mom from?

government should give us low IQs free money. I am so fucking tired of waging

government should give us low IQs free money. I am so fucking tired of waging

It is probably not low, just high average...

(I'll release the disability process today in my main thread)