Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm always the quiet kid wherever I go

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
No matter how I try to fake my personality to impress normies, I always end up as the quiet kid. Might as well just ejaculate to Minecraft hentai pussy in the toilet

Tagging the quiet kids at school @Lolimancer @Arescel @sckicksal345 @Cope_Time @proudweeb

Cope you the gay nigga everywhere you go:feelswhat:
I'm too high inhib to even make gay jokes at school, so I just sit down and do random shit like stacking cards or reading books

i am the quiet kid here too

You're a youngcel? Jesus what turned you so gay so quickly.

no jbs for the quiet kid bud.

all the whores on my table in citizenship made it very clear that i was the quiet kid, FUCKING CUNTS.

I was always the quiet kid/guy, once I worked at some place, after few days they thought I'm mute. :feelshaha:

I'm too high inhib to even make gay jokes at school, so I just sit down and do random shit like stacking cards or reading books
If i make gay jokes people think im gay, so i don't do them anymore. But i'm also the quiet kid, till i get confident with a guy or two

No matter how I try to fake my personality to impress normies, I always end up as the quiet kid. Might as well just ejaculate to Minecraft hentai pussy in the toilet

Tagging the quiet kids at school @Lolimancer @Arescel @sckicksal345 @Cope_Time @proudweeb
I am the same bro :dafuckfeels:.

#kaifuku jutsushi no yarinaoshi from Yaracuy The Motherland

I used to be a jestercuckmaxxer and ppl still didn't give a shit

Now I'm quiet cuz I don't wanna please normtards anymore

Everyone is the quiet kid i guess but no one of you fucker never fucking AK47MAXXX in a public space (in gta)

I used to be a jestercuckmaxxer and ppl still didn't give a shit
Those are common antics for the quiet kids lol, I was like that too, still am now but don't do it anymore irl. Online, or else people won't take me seriously

Altai Turkic throat singing

Sorry, I thought this was sewers.

Yeah, I was a quiet kid too, not those niggas who sit all day but I had relatively small friend group.

yea was the quiet kid , but that dosnt work in this backwards rotten world

you have to be a Shit in a Seal Full of Shit or you will get shitted on

I talk to people if there’sa nice Topic but whenever I do they don’t answer or shit on me

redo of a healer, even the protagonist change his face to become more dimorphic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back