Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im almost dead, if not already, from being autistic and rotting, drugs

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
The child psychiatry that went on basically killed off parts of my body and mind and caused me to go full autism mode and make bad choices (drugs) to the point where I lay down and rot and my body and my lungs are fucked.

I feel pain in all of my organs and weird irregular heartbeats almost all day. Everything makes me out of breath and I lay down and rot until I'm almost dead.

Should I feel happy that I'm leaving this world? Because I feel like I'm dead.

You sound like me , I feel your pain.

That's no way to live man, but yeah thinking about death does make me feel at peace sometimes. In the eyes of soyciety we are all worthless anyways, so do what you must.

What if we are dead? What if we are in hell already? There is no light at the end of the tunnel from my pov

I'm happy to be in decent health, good luck bro

once mental health ,,professionals" a[UWSL]re involved in your life you're certifiably fucked [/UWSL]

Giphy

That's no way to live man, but yeah thinking about death does make me feel at peace sometimes. In the eyes of soyciety we are all worthless anyways, so do what you must.

A life on this world can be worth very little , Unless you are chad. :feelsclown: