Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm afraid of getting cheated

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Let's say you some how ascend, even then there are multiple dudes who looks better and women cheat for various reasons: unhappy sex, lack of financial security, she thinks she can do better. I'm scared of relationships, women always want something more

Last edited:
Foids cheats because there's always a better guy than you

foids have always used men for their assets or looks

Let's say you some how ascend, even then there are multiple dudes who looks better and women cheat for various reasons: unhappy sex, lack of financial security, she thinks she can do better. I'm scared of relationships, women always want something more
I will start worrying about this once foids don't feel disgust towards me and talk with me.

brutal irrational fears pill

True, i also fear that. Bluepilled normies think that their gf for some reason is not like the rest (jfl) and would never cheat on them. And when the foid actually cheats on them, they are all surprised and blame themselves for the foid cheating on them because they are unaware of female nature
Were was i wrong :feels:
I should have done better :feels:

I'm happy she is atleast with someone better
After a 1 month relationship "break" she wants to be together with me again. Im sure she didnt fuck dozens of Chads in the meanwhile :soy:

After a 1 month relationship "break" she wants to be together with me again. Im sure she didnt fuck dozens of Chads in the meanwhile :soy:
She loves me only:soy:

Yes, if I somehow ascended and had a relationship, I think I would always be worried about whether or not I'm "enough", how long before she looks somewhere else....?

I know they see this kind of anxiety in a man as a serious "red flag"...
:foidSoy: he's possessive...
:foidSoy: he doesn't trust me..
:foidSoy: he acts like he thinks he owns me

These are all things women complain about and avoid.

I don't know how any incel (ascended ex-incel) could ever grow in self-esteem to the point where he's not afraid of losing whatever he has? I know I would be afraid of being alone again.