Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm a wristcel

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
I went to the doctor recently to get some tests done (rapidly losing weight). I was weighed in at 65kg and my height was recorded as 186cm placing me in the severely underweight BMI range. 7 years of Ritalin in high school stunted my growth and made it hard for me to gain weight. I'm a gigawristcel. I was called twig in school because of it lol. Even nowadays I'm sensitive about being a framelet that I wear long trowsers and long shirts to hide my emaciated body. It's over :feelsrope:
Wristcell

How the fuck do you gain weight? I'm eating goyslop 4 times per week, and haven't gained a single kg in the last decade, in fact I've lost weight.

you havent seen my wrist

I went to the doctor recently to get some tests done (rapidly losing weight). I was weighed in at 65kg and my height was recorded as 186cm placing me in the severely underweight BMI range. 7 years of Ritalin in high school stunted my growth and made it hard for me to gain weight. I'm a gigawristcel. I was called twig in school because of it lol. Even nowadays I'm sensitive about being a framelet that I wear long trowsers and long shirts to hide my emaciated body. It's over :feelsrope:
View attachment 876316
How the fuck do you gain weight? I'm eating goyslop 4 times per week, and haven't gained a single kg in the last decade, in fact I've lost weight.
you havent seen my wrist
I'm 60 kg at 172 cm :feelsrope:

View attachment 876316
brocel be thanxful for your wrists, I weigh 50kg, I’m 21 years old and I can’t gain weight for shit.
IMG 0313

View attachment 876316
I have the same bump on my wrist, Im a wristcel too

View attachment 876316
65kg at 186cm is severely fucked, you should be 77kg at least
how old are you?

I have same exact scenario as you

Fast food maxx every single day

I'm 5'10 and 165lbs and my wrists are like 6 inches :feelskek: its beyond brutal

IMG 20230917 103943187

My Auschwitzmaxxed shitskin wrist

@Stupid Clown you're a wristcel too right?

R u guys not eatin

I was 53 kg at 183cm. Also have 6.5 inch wrists, what are yours

Probably would've been better if i ate anything in pubrrty (i.e. if i hsd proper parents)

Last edited:
Better than being a fatass.

If this makes you a wristcel i guess i am a wristcel too brutal

View attachment 876316
Consume liquid calories on top of what you already eat.

View attachment 876316
View attachment 876410

My Auschwitzmaxxed shitskin wrist
brocel be thanxful for your wrists, I weigh 50kg, I’m 21 years old and I can’t gain weight for shit.View attachment 876327
dude im 158 cm 49 kg
Nope I’m the biggest wristcel here easily

View attachment 876316
You should probably kill yourself just to be safe.