Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a teencel and I was wondering what advice you guys can give me. (Serious).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I don't see the point in working hard in high school if I'm going to be alone and have to slave away at a crap job for a crap apartment. I saw that post made today of the guy with a female roommate who was dating a chad while OP slaved away at work, I don't want that to be my life. And please don't give me that crap about "teens shouldn't be on here" some of you guys have no idea how bad it is for teens in 2020 and if you respond with what I just wrote you obviously didn't bother reading this past the title.

Plastic surgery tbh. I don't know what flaws you have specically but plastic surgery these days are very advaned and can take care of many problems.

I think you should get a shitty degree just in case and then go NEETbuxx
Wagecucking is hell I can tell you from experience
Plastic surgery tbh. I don't know what flaws you have specically but plastic surgery these days are very advaned and can take care of many problems.
Idk if OP can afford it

Study and go to college so you don't get a wagecuck job.
But honestly if you're posting on this forum then it's already too late.

Leave this place. We are not mentally well here and many of us have admitted it. We're the last people to give you advice. We're a coping mechanism, an echo chamber, a place to vent, but not a place to learn. Not a place to learn.

You're a kid, if you can't trust your parents you're just gonna have to kick shit for a few years until you're 18. Then feel free to come here for as much shitty advice as you're willing to trust.

I don't see the point in messing with my face anything can go wrong with that. And even if I turn into a normie lookswise most women find normies unattractive.

Study and go to college so you don't get a wagecuck job.
But honestly if you're posting on this forum then it's already too late.
Yeah, pretty much what they said. Try to moneymaxx if you can and get plastic surgery with the money since your still young. I'm not sure how bad it is for your but if you're atleast a 4/10 you can most likely ascend
Also, try to live with your parents as long as possible so you don't have to waste money on an empty apartment

Also, try to live with your parents as long as possible so you don't have to waste money on an empty apartment
I cannot stress this enough

Leave this place. We are not mentally well here and many of us have admitted it. We're the last people to give you advice. We're a coping mechanism, an echo chamber, a place to vent, but not a place to learn. Not a place to learn.

You're a kid, if you can't trust your parents you're just gonna have to kick shit for a few years until you're 18. Then feel free to come here for as much shitty advice as you're willing to trust.
True but what am I going to do once I leave here? I see the blackpill in everything and I'd rather not turn into what most normies are in today's world.

How fucked are you OP?

Describe why you think you belong here with us?

People here are down on teens thinking they belong here, because often teens break out of their awkward khhv loser stage in college and either go on to become normies with one wife/girlfriend in the bag or a Chadlite that is at least able to acquire female companionship without paying for it when he wants it via the dating and mating game.

So are you hideously ugly, overweight, bald or a midget?

Bad teeth? Severe or moderate mental illness/es??

What precisely is your particular fuck up???

In any case if there’s even a shred of hope that you could ascend you should begin gym and wardrobe maxxing and get both red and black pilled about women and their amoral nature.

Join the PUA sosuave.net community if it’s still around, read Rollo Tomassi’s articles and even consider buying his books ie he is located at his website therationalmale and may still even be a moderator over on so suave for all I know? What I do know is that he’s a good guy and his advice is solid. At least for those with the ability to ascend that is. His books last I heard were available on Amazon like most everything else these days.

You can even learn good and useful info from the sadly now deceased Player Supreme’s YouTube videos that I believe are all still available on the site.

Last edited:
Work hard for your education, your education is for yourself, maybe something happens maybe not.

If you get nothing after school and college then you can give up.

but you will regret it if you give up now and it will for sure be over for you if you’re unemployed and uneducated.

rope or cope faggot. it only gets worse

How fucked are you OP?

Describe why you think you belong here with us?

People here are down on teens thinking they belong here, because often teens break out of their awkward khhv loser stage in college and either go on to become normies with one wife/girlfriend in the bag or a Chadlite that is at least able to acquire female companionship without paying for it when he wants it via the dating and mating game.

So are you hideously ugly, overweight, bald or a midget?

Bad teeth? Severe or moderate mental illness/es??

What precisely is your particular fuck up???
No idea. Women just seem to think I'm ugly, they've told me I'm ugly and they just act repulsed by me. I'm not bragging but I think I have an average face but we all know how much that means in 2020.

No idea. Women just seem to think I'm ugly, they've told me I'm ugly and they just act repulsed by me. I'm not bragging but I think I have an average face but we all know how much that means in 2020.
Saying you have an average face is not bragging. Don't listen to the coping retards.

Average=ugly in 2020. Denying this is denying reality.

Saying you have an average face is not bragging. Don't listen to the coping retards.

True but some people are so full of self hate here if they see someone say something even remotely decent about themselves they go into a frenzy.

Have they directly rejected you at any point and actually told you that they thought you were ugly or at least not their type?

Or are you just assuming they think that of you, if say you seem to see them with their “bitch shields” up whenever you’re around ie a frown on their face or a plain and uninterested look?

Have they directly rejected you at any point and actually told you that they thought you were ugly or at least not their type?

Or are you just assuming they think that of you, if say you seem to see them with their “bitch shields” up whenever you’re around ie a frown on their face or a plain and uninterested look?
Both.

Kill yourself earlier on to save yourself the pain

What race are you?

I assume white but on a forum filled with Brazilians, curries and brothas you never can be 100% sure, heh.

In anycase I edited in some more information that could prove useful towards helping you, once again however only if you have even the faintest hope of ascension.

Seriously, there is no advice we can give you. If you're here it means you've tried everything to get a gf and it didn't work. Same happened to us. There's nothing you or anyone in this forum could do to improve our situation. Sorry if this is not the answer you were looking for, but it's way honest than any blue pill shit people might tell you.

Invest in HGH (if you're rich) or HGH secretagouges for height and framemaxxing. Plastic surgery once you're 20 (face takes time to develop).
this, plus gymcel and mew and looksmaxx as much as you can, before your puberty ends and your growth plates fuse. Since you are young, now is the time to save yourself and cheat your genetics.

True but what am I going to do once I leave here? I see the blackpill in everything and I'd rather not turn into what most normies are in today's world.

You need to pursue a healthy and well adjusted lifestyle. If that doesn't appeal to you, you're just gonna have to deal until you're an adult. I can't help you make unhealthy choices and neither should anyone here. Even if you think that's "blackpilled." Listen to your parents. If your primary complaint against your parents is that they aren't "blackpilled" enough, you need to leave.

Any sub7 face = ugly. 7 face = average, if you have 7 face you must compensate with 6'2 height tbh

What race are you?

I assume white but on a forum filled with Brazilians, curries and brothas you never can be 100% sure, heh.

In anycase I edited in some more information that could prove useful towards helping you, once again however only if you have even the faintest hope of ascension.
I'm white.
You need to pursue a healthy and well adjusted lifestyle. If that doesn't appeal to you, you're just gonna have to deal until you're an adult. I can't help you make unhealthy choices and neither should anyone here. Even if you think that's "blackpilled." Listen to your parents. If your primary complaint against your parents is that they aren't "blackpilled" enough, you need to leave.
And if I do get a "healthy" lifestyle what then? I'm still alone and slaving away for nothing.

Mew, chew hard gum to develop hollow cheeks, hgh, gym (but don't over do it), get on anti hairloss meds/foam, focus on school bc you need to have very good job if you're a normie to attract a decent female. But don't go on incel forums, they will poison your mind if you aren't already dead inside from a lifetime of shitty treatment. This place is for ppl who have abandoned hope.

And if I do get a "healthy" lifestyle what then? I'm still alone and slaving away for nothing
I don't even know what he's talking about lol.

Have you done any? Yes, plastic surgery can do a lot, but it’s ridiculously expensive and it’s almost impossible to achieve natural looking results. In my opinion you should never go for this type of surgery unless you have a medical condition, such as really fucked up jaw or weak chin.

Have you done any? Yes, plastic surgery can do a lot, but it’s ridiculously expensive and it’s almost impossible to achieve natural looking results. In my opinion you should never go for this type of surgery unless you have a medical condition, such as really fucked up jaw or weak chin.
I have done some yes, but no bone structure changes to be fair.

I don't even know what he's talking about lol.
I understand where he's coming from and it's why I'm not going to cope through drugs or booze but I don't understand why he thinks that I'll be able to find meaning through a modern job.

I understand where he's coming from and it's why I'm not going to cope through drugs or booze but I don't understand why he thinks that I'll be able to find meaning through a modern job.
Be careful with drugs tbh. Alcohol specifically will FUCK YOU UP.

Weed is okay to cope with on ocassion, but don't do it too often.

High IQ, water wet.

If you told someone that from 1 kilo of rices there comes 10 kilos of rice people would call you crazy.But,when man says that only god can help you he is all of a sudden insane.We little man will forever stay little.We cannot go *above* for little is all we are.As a Supahman you should take the question of god has the most important question you have to ask.For if you continue the way you are,you will forever be a loser.You could maybe become a betabuxx but unless you are interested in starfish sex once a month,getting cucked and being sucked of all your money,i wouldn't recommend it.Man is incredibly miserable.Man is a pitiful thing.Life on earth is horrible.I do not spread the good news in hate but in hope.If you have questions,ask.

It's probably over for you when you registered on this forum.

Depends on what is your current SMV.

1-3/10 - LDAR. Sorry bro, but that’s the only way to live your remaining lifespan. You can try copemaxing, but you will realize that it will lead you nowhere when you reach your 30s.

4-6 - Careermax (STEM is preferred) and copemax, make some norman friends (if NT). Your life quality will be average, probably can get a low tier becky gf (in EE) or landwhale (West) if you really try.

6+ - You will probably end up being high tier normie or chadlite when you reach adulthood, so your life quality should be quite good (unless you have an autism or severe diseases)

That’s pretty much it. I wish you good luck and hope you will ascend

No matter what your situation is, try hard in highschool, pick a solid degree, and crush it in college. You may end up incel regardless but your life will be SO much shittier if you're an incel that also can't make decent money.

I'm 32 and my biggest regret in life by far is not applying myself and finishing school. It set me up for failure in so many ways and my life is forever cucked because of it.

work and get money, get copes. Get used to being another wageslave

Fight any and everybody who disrespects you before you become an adult

Wizardcel here.
Are you intelligent? Like actually intelligent, not just "I feel smart"? Then push hard in highschool to set yourself up with a scholarship. Otherwise working hard in highschool is a waste of time. I've stalked a lot of people I went to highschool with that made straight A's consistently only to end up dropping out of a shitty state school or work some manual labor job making less money than i do even though I ldar'd all through school.

Mew, lift mild to moderate weights, keep a good diet. Your activities now will have longterm effect on your endocrine system, bones, and just health in general. Fix your teeth now so you don't end up as some 24 year old goofball with braces.
Avoid alcohol and drugs, sleep plenty. Maybe even try playing a sport or something.
Are you into computers? Pick up programming on your own time.

Start moneymaxxing ASAP. Go to a decent plastic surgeon and tell him to unfuck your face. Remember less is more a lot of the time with cosmetic surgery, don't turn yourself into a freak just because you want to see giant results. Remember it's all pretty much over if you don't have a foothold by 25, I would even recommend to take out a loan for surgery as soon as you're able because it's going to pay dividends on your standard of living in the end.

If you're high IQ, then you should moneymax by any means necessary. Be ruthless. If you're going to be incel at least be a rich incel. Life is unbearable otherwise.

Live with your le mommy and le daddy until they kick you out then kill yourself

4-6 - Careermax (STEM is preferred) and copemax, make some norman friends (if NT)

Balanced friend relationships start at least at 5, better 6; norman friends are net negative investment return, at most they should be one point up, ideally +- 0.5 points in looskmatch and they still bring little value overall.

1-3/10 - LDAR. Sorry bro, but that’s the only way to live your remaining lifespan. You can try copemaxing, but you will realize that it will lead you nowhere when you reach your 30s.

Surgery first though.

Last edited:
LOOKmax , LOOK max , have a david laid body . educate yourself with helpful knowledge , do not study that much

Youngcels can looksmax

unironically mew