Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to be a "man"

View attachment 1242733

I don't want to be a "man." I don't want to spend my entire life grinding away at a rate race and suffering just so I can brag to other men "how masculine I am" and please a woman. There's no point in it. It's all just pointless ego and cope. I hate these redpill bros obsessed with hustling and getting women. Fuck that
Video games and anime are a symptom, not the disease.

Truly, there is nothing more masculine than rejecting society and refusing to be its reproductive slave to some foid and instead going your own way and investing in yourself.

Video games and anime are a symptom, not the disease.

Truly, there is nothing more masculine than rejecting society and refusing to be its reproductive slave to some foid and instead going your own way and investing in yourself.
Society and Woman May think otherwise but yea you got a point

Same. I’m gonna enjoy whatever anime or video games I feel like. You women already made it so I can’t get love and sex. I’m not gonna be a mindless slave to them as well
Based

Real men work to the bone for goldstein with no safetry regulations, minimum wage, and then go die in a war for Israel. /s
Hahahahaha

no on ever says women need to stop watching anime and playing videogames if they want to become a real woman
:yes:

that retard doesnt know that chads are out there watching anime/playing games and fucking endless women?:feelsseriously:
He's on high dosages of copium so he's probably convinced himself chads only exist from hard work.

I watched this guy's stuff for a time, but then he got a gf. He changed entirely. Became a red pill "just improoove yourself" channel. He even takes her opinion into account when making his videos. Complete idiot.
Again, he's likely gaslighted himself into believing he's part of the 10 percent so he now believes all men can be part of it with muh hard work. He is an utter buffoon.

Being a ‘real man’ to foids is being tall, having a good face, and big frame. Self improvement, manning up, acting macho, and stoicism is the oofy doofy version of masculinity.

Based

Hahahahaha

:yes:

He's on high dosages of copium so he's probably convinced himself chads only exist from hard work.
why do ppl seriously believe attractive people worked hard to be attractive
99.9 percent of the time they were always attractive

they worked hard bro thats why they are so successful with women :soy:
but they did the bare minimum and all they really do all day is just play videogames and watch anime:incel:
ugh shut up stupid inkwell!!!!:soy: