Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a teencel and I was wondering what advice you guys can give me. (Serious).

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I found out about the black pill when I found PUA and subsequently PUAHate in highschool well over 10 years ago.

Here is advice I can give to youngcels based on my experience.

1.Take the test to get your GED through the state.

I met my only good friend my freshmen year, the rest of the years were a waste learning remedial bullshit. Get your GED, and now (depending on what year of school you are in) You have 1-3 years of free time away from school.

2. Don't just sit on ass.

With the time you have away from school, start working out and actually plan your trade. I'm personally a computer science-cel. (High Salary + no foids) If you don't want to do that then pick a trade that is always in demand with high money making potential: (Electricians, construction, welding etc.)

If none of that interests you, or are too young to be sure of what you actually want to do, then go to a community college/junior college. Low risk/high reward. You might meet some friends, and expand your social circle, you might not, but at least you save yourself some money. At this point you need to make a decision on your career path.

3. Cope away

Life as an incel is hard, we don't have to make it any harder on ourselves. It's a lot easier to cope with hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, a nice physique, and a job I don't hate.

Many incels will disagree with me, but I speak from experience. I was a fat fuck working minimum wage jobs, and let me tell you money and fitness made a HUGE impact on my life.

Face it, you are going to be slaving away at something, but if you go IT(work) like me, you can make a lot of money doing easy stress free work.

That's the best advice I can give, fitness, and a job you don't hate.

@Colvin76 and @NEETard

Rated this guy a normie.

Screenshot 20200307 155625 Chrome

And he got a stacy. So as long as you surgery max to normie status, you can be exactly like him!

Demba

I don't see the point in working hard in high school if I'm going to be alone and have to slave away at a crap job for a crap apartment. I saw that post made today of the guy with a female roommate who was dating a chad while OP slaved away at work, I don't want that to be my life. And please don't give me that crap about "teens shouldn't be on here" some of you guys have no idea how bad it is for teens in 2020 and if you respond with what I just wrote you obviously didn't bother reading this past the title.
How is your social situation? Do you have any friends?

@Colvin76 and @NEETard

Rated this guy a normie.

View attachment 213590

And he got a stacy. So as long as you surgery max to normie status, you can be exactly like him!
Exception not the rule. 95+ % of normies are not getting stacys/stacylites.

Also she's a Stacylite anyways.

Exception not the rule. 95+ % of normies are not getting stacys/stacylites.

Also she's a Stacylite anyways.

Sure thing boss

Demba