Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Quick bit of advice to youngcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Save yourself time and give up now. If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT, White, AND 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy JFL. Foids want Chad only and rarely settle for less.

Some of you may not like this, but it's the cold hard truth. All we can do is copemaxx until we take our last breath.

Last edited:
Pretty much, good to have honest people.

Save yourself time and give up now. If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT and 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy JFL. Foids want Chad only and rarely settle for less.
You forgot being white.

You forgot being white.
I should have clarified that my bad. It's 6+ /10 minimum for whites and 8+ /10 minimum for ethnics. Even more over because 8/10 ethnics don't exist :lul:

Based ,

Also its over for Apartmentcells
:feelsrope:

8+ /10 minimum for ethnics.
Wojakjoker

I should have clarified that my bad. It's 6+ /10 minimum for whites and 8+ /10 minimum for ethnics. Even more over because 8/10 ethnics don't exist :lul:
Not in their own country

Yep it’s pretty much over for me. I meet none of the requirements. I’m 5’9” (175 cm for you metriccels), Aspiecel, ricecel, and 3/10.

I'm 3-4/10, 170 cm, Autist (need drugs to function well), and white but it doesn't matter anymore... God damn I'm having such a hard time coping with school and my Oneitis.. :cryfeels:

Time to get a rope just in case boyos

How do you define "NT"

If someone isn't autistic, but isn't that great socially, is that not "NT?"

Being NT is overrated as long as you're not literally autistic.

If you’re over 180cm and white you can get any ethnic girl

Just don't be unattractive.

I don't meet a single fucking criteria
I should just fucking rope at this point tbh

How do you define "NT"

If someone isn't autistic, but isn't that great socially, is that not "NT?"

Being NT is overrated as long as you're not literally autistic.
Non-NT = any diagnosed mental condition by at least one professional.

I know man. I always knew.

Youngcels get on HGH tbh

Thanks man,but I'm not black so nothing will help

I'm a 5'3 facially 3/10 SEAcel. Now what?

wish i saw something like this when i was younger instead i wasted 10 years trying to do all the things bitches and normies tell you like shower more often and i changed my haircut a lot and i would hold doors open and be extremely nice like a pushover honestly for females even ugly ones. it never worked and it was never gonna work because im a short freak and i wish i knew 10 years ago about the blackpill. i am 4 feet 11 inches btw its because of a disease i have

Work on that personality, take a power shower, a sprinkle of captain marvel and you'll be swimming in women.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Save yourself time and give up now. If you aren't AT LEAST 180cm, NT, White, AND 6+ /10 in face it never began for you. Any effort at ascension is a waste of time and energy JFL. Foids want Chad only and rarely settle for less.

Some of you may not like this, but it's the cold hard truth. All we can do is copemaxx until we take our last breath.

But you are youngcel too xDD
I'm 3-4/10, 170 cm, Autist (need drugs to function well), and white but it doesn't matter anymore... God damn I'm having such a hard time coping with school and my Oneitis.. :cryfeels:

Let's go SEA

Shit I was gonna say let's go SEA but I can't

Rip its over

Let's go SEA you will exoticMaxx like that nigga who knows like 15 sea languages and all the sea whores follow him around I forgot his jewtube channel name tbh

I'd want to be normie tier if nothing else could be helped ngl I wanna be treated like a normal person

Also HGH is useless if your growth plates are closed once that happens your done.

Unless you want acromegaly ofc

Honestly I met none of those qualifications, it's over...

“I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to you and your family. I pray you and your family find the fortitude to bear this great loss.”

Imagine having to add this line on this forum where people are supposed to be blackpilled and woke! :lul::lul: Quite a few bluepill copers here.
We are slowly turning into cucktears ngl

Just tell foids you have a genetic condition that makes your pp huge