Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'M A TALL (6'6) INCEL

G

Green Reaper

Waiting for info.
-
I'm 6'6 without shoes and facially, at best, I'm a 5/10 (white, English, short brown wavy hair, a large forehead, green and blue beady eyes, and crooked nose), wear black trousers, white shirts, black jackets and thick sole black doc martins, which boosts my height by 2 inches. I'm mostly just your a average Jack. who works retail and live in a small flat.

I have been single since 2017 in a town where used to live before I moved in 2019. I would really like to date again and be in a relationship with a woman, but I have noticed that a lot of women in my town are often rude, immature and disrespectful.
I should also note that I have a bit of Asperger's so I'm a little socially awkward and don't know how to approach women without coming off as creepy from they're point-of-view.
Sometimes, whenever I walk passed one or a group of them, I can hear them whisper rude remarks about me to themselves or each other.
They also almost never approach me and when they do, its only when they want something, like a lighter, the time, spare change or directions.
A fairly recent example regarding my negative interactions with females came from a few months ago:

I walked down the street pass this group of teenage girls on my way home from work when one of them mockingly referred to me a movie character, and did so laughing, I did not know them and they did not know me, yet they chose to mock and humiliate me, that really damaged my self-esteem.
Last night, I walked passed that same group again (its a small town) and continued to refer to me by that movie character, laughing and smiling.

My interactions with women has been negative due to their rude comments and lack of interest in me.
As you can imagine, this has seriously damaged my self-esteem, self-image and self-worth.
I would like to meet a nice woman, settle-down, start a family and grow old with a good woman who loves and cares for me, and I do her too.
However, a lot of women have no interest in me and act rude, disrespectful and distrustful to me.
Whenever I see couples together, walking hand-in-hand, I feel jealous, bitter and defeated.
This has caused me to be depressed and start thinking negative thoughts and feelings about myself and the world around me.
I have no one to receive comfort or support from, I lost a friend a few months ago and am almost always alone.
I feel like I'm a failure and that I am ugly or weird. I feel alone, bitter, confused, defeated and lost.

I swear and trust me, being over 6 foot, or 6 foot 6 inches in my case is overrated.
I unintentionally scare people, people avoid me on the street with wide, open eyes.
I don't want to scare people. I wish I was a little shorter, Like 5'10 or so.
Asperger's is a curse, Its not some magical gift from g0d that people who DON'T have the condition say it is.
My Asperger's isn't bad, I live alone, work a 9-5, and OK at socializing.
But I don't approach people because I don't know what to say, or my height scares them.
Id' rather be 5'10 without Asperger's, than be 6'6 with Asperger's.

oh no not another stupid tallfag

> Single since 2017

Fakecel tallfag

mgtow is more suitable for you

I'm 6'6 without shoes and facially, at best, I'm a 5/10 (white
DNR, kill yourself now. :feelsaww:

@Zer0/∞ @subhuman

Even fucking @subzero can probably agree with me on this. :lul:

@NoLooksNoLife do the honors

6'6 5/10 white "incel". What the actual fuck am I reading. Seriously fuck off

Oh wait, you said you've dated before :ping: @Fat Link

What

Oh wait, you said you've dated before :ping: @Fat Link
he is here to brag it seems. First post and his height is the main focal point JFL at this stupid brag post. This guy is obviously not incel and he even insinuates it, what happened prior to 2017? A 6'6 5/10 white guy= incel, ive seen enough for today

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feels::feels::feels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Holy fuck guise it never began gen alpha slayers are coming in at 6'10-7'2 at age 13 it's joever for <7ft manlets

This site isn't for you...

I’m a 6’11 10/10 sub human truecel. A few weeks ago I only had 3 bitches suck my dick instead of the usual 6 so I am the biggest truecel on this forum.

Sometimes, whenever I walk passed one or a group of them, I can hear them whisper rude remarks about me to themselves or each other.
you have something called "schizophrenia"

I’m a 6’11 10/10 sub human truecel. A few weeks ago I only had 3 bitches suck my dick instead of the usual 6 so I am the biggest truecel on this forum.
Also I had girls have sex with me as a joke because they were probably dared to do it. I am such a truecel that women have sex with me out of pity. It’s totally fucking ovER for me.

gimme some height bro dedsrs

6'6 is pretty much volcel territory even though average is 6' for white males.
If subzero out of all users here thinks you're a fakecel you done fucked up.:feelsseriously:

I'm 6'6 without shoes and facially, at best, I'm a 5/10 (white, English, short brown wavy hair, a large forehead, green and blue beady eyes, and crooked nose), wear black trousers, white shirts, black jackets and thick sole black doc martins, which boosts my height by 2 inches. I'm mostly just your a average Jack. who works retail and live in a small flat.

I have been single since 2017 in a town where used to live before I moved in 2019. I would really like to date again and be in a relationship with a woman, but I have noticed that a lot of women in my town are often rude, immature and disrespectful.
I should also note that I have a bit of Asperger's so I'm a little socially awkward and don't know how to approach women without coming off as creepy from they're point-of-view.
They also almost never approach me and when they do, its only when they want something, like a lighter, the time, spare change or directions.
A fairly recent example regarding my negative interactions with females came from a few months ago:

I walked down the street pass this group of teenage girls on my way home from work when one of them mockingly referred to me a movie character, and did so laughing, I did not know them and they did not know me, yet they chose to mock and humiliate me, that really damaged my self-esteem.
Last night, I walked passed that same group again (its a small town) and continued to refer to me by that movie character, laughing and smiling.

My interactions with women has been negative due to their rude comments and lack of interest in me.
As you can imagine, this has seriously damaged my self-esteem, self-image and self-worth.
I would like to meet a nice woman, settle-down, start a family and grow old with a good woman who loves and cares for me, and I do her too.
However, a lot of women have no interest in me and act rude, disrespectful and distrustful to me.
Whenever I see couples together, walking hand-in-hand, I feel jealous, bitter and defeated.
This has caused me to be depressed and start thinking negative thoughts and feelings about myself and the world around me.
I have no one to receive comfort or support from, I lost a friend a few months ago and am almost always alone.
I feel like I'm a failure and that I am ugly or weird. I feel alone, bitter, confused, defeated and lost.

I swear and trust me, being over 6 foot, or 6 foot 6 inches in my case is overrated.
I unintentionally scare people, people avoid me on the street with wide, open eyes.
Asperger's is a curse, Its not some magical gift from g0d that people who DON'T have the condition say it is.
But I don't approach people because I don't know what to say, or my height scares them.
How many girls you fuck before becoming single my man?

Wow man you sound like truecel. I am 8ft and also incel, I can’t imagine how brutal your life is.

6'6, 5/10, white, "would like to date AGAIN", Implying you have dated. Fuck off @Fat Link ban this nigga right now

Damn that's crazy

Why this guy still alive

Single since 2017. Enjoy your ban Tallfag. Women actively try to get us killed.

Try being single since 2001

DNR, kill yourself now. :feelsaww:

@Zer0/∞ @subhuman

Even fucking @subzero can probably agree with me on this. :lul:
Didn't even @ me what the fuck is wrong with you. You op, what the fuck is wrong with you for being here

Ok GrAY

6 foot 6
SIX FOOT SIX
SIX FOOT SIX
>AVERAGE FACE
>WHITE
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Fakecel

I don't think this is the forum for you buddy. These people are not very accepting.