Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Im a massive locationcel.

• Thread starter UnderdevelopedSlav
  • Start date
UnderdevelopedSlav

UnderdevelopedSlav

Recruit
★★★
I ran myself in few locations in 1st world countries. Got some matched and even few toilets messaged me first in places like LA and Toronto, Madrid. In Poland I got only one match with Turkish slut who studies here.

Being white in white countries is like being in a lifetime prison with apparent possibilities. Jews brainwash us into thinking we have the best life in European jewnion while the reality is most of us cumskins wagecuck in order to keep this beyond cucked soyciety alive.

My only hope is I will be able to geomaxx to some places in the future. I have to rot with my old parents rn and help them in daily duties tho.

Also agepill is getting me. I dont have too much time.

Being white in white countries is like being in a lifetime prison with apparent possibilities. Jews brainwash us into thinking we have the best life in European jewnion while the reality is most of us cumskins wagecuck in order to keep this beyond cucked soyciety alive.

My only hope is I will be able to geomaxx to some places in the future. I have to rot with my old parents rn and help them in daily duties tho.
Same here. I’m stuck for the time being, no parents tho. Hermit w/pee jugs.

arabic songs

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/tKkiV3rE6vo?si=KhtAdptxmLtBAcLN

Last edited:
Being white is worthless in a white country.

Incels who live in huge diverse metropolises won't understand how much location can ruin your chances and will call you a fakecel, but location is super important. It's almost the most important thing.

Also agepill is getting me. I dont have too much time.
brutal
You need to leave your parents if you can, they can probably take care of themselves if both are still around

Incels who live in huge diverse metropolises won't understand how much location can ruin your chances and will call you a fakecel, but location is super important. It's almost the most important thing.

brutal
You need to leave your parents if you can, they can probably take care of themselves if both are still around
Im gonna geomaxx to some place on new years eve. It will be curious experience as an almost 23y khhv.

Consider recording it also and posting on here

Im gonna geomaxx to some place on new years eve. It will be curious experience as an almost 23y khhv.

Consider recording it also and posting on here
I hope it goes well.

22 isn't the end of the world so don't feel too bad about it.
Late 20s is when you're really running out of time imo.

I hope it goes well.

22 isn't the end of the world so don't feel too bad about it.
Late 20s is when you're really running out of time imo.
Ive been netting since jewvid-19 so like 4y of inactivity. A slow death. Im uber eats courier cuz i can't even exist among normies since they bully me whenever i try to behave with them

Just go to east europe bro

I ran myself in few locations in 1st world countries. Got some matched and even few toilets messaged me first in places like LA and Toronto, Madrid. In Poland I got only one match with Turkish slut who studies here.
@PLA1092 @Dregster @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer
Ban this fakecel