Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a loser with uninteresting interests

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I can actually interact with people and be an NT to some levels which makes it easier for me to get along with people. But still my mindset and my interests are outdated and things that nobody cares about anymore. I have interests like history, politics(not that much), ideologies and guns, hunting, etc. and I become so autistic when exposed to normie interests and their conversations. And the years of isolation unabled me to get along with people. It's honestly over for me, not mentioning my psychological problems, I have a big heaviness crushing my head when exposed to normie shit.

And I see people around me are more successful, more outstanding and I say fuck this shitty life, not about the looks but they actually mentally normal and I act awkward as fuck. The only thing that I want now is being a good wagecuck so that I can provide copes, then LDAR to death in my loneliness.
And I'm fucking unsuccessful retard at important things like math, its fucking over for me I'm the biggest loser on this earth
I interest only in unnecessary things, someone put me out of this misery

Last edited:
Mentalcel = Truecel

At least you have a social circle. Some normies have the same interest as you like hunting or guns. Maybe with the time you can meet some guy with those same hobbies.

At least you are high T. A lot of incels don’t have that comfort.

Sounds like failed normie to me

I have interests like history, politics(not that much), ideologies and guns, hunting, etc. and I become so autistic when exposed to normie interests and their conversations.
I have the same interests as you, but sadly hunting and guns are banned in gay cucked Germany.
Do you have guns or go hunting?

I have the same interests as you, but sadly hunting and guns are banned in gay cucked Germany.
yes bro I enjoy it very much, but still human company would be better.

I don't think that your hobbies are actually that uncommon tbh, maybe you just know too many normies.

I don't think that your hobbies are actually that uncommon tbh, maybe you just know too many normies.
Ye man, its hard to find euro truck fans and i have a ffriend who plays it

Ye man, its hard to find euro truck fans and i have a ffriend who plays it
Well, i suppose it's rather easy for you, expecially since you NT mog the whole forum.

@Eskimocel mogs you hard tbh

Are you more NT than @Blacktarpill ?

I could easily spend hours talking about skin products, facial surgeries and designer clothing and haircuts... Because that's all I ever think about

I can actually interact with people and be an NT to some levels which makes it easier for me to get along with people. But still my mindset and my interests are outdated and things that nobody cares about anymore. I have interests like history, politics(not that much), ideologies and guns, hunting, etc. and I become so autistic when exposed to normie interests and their conversations. And the years of isolation unabled me to get along with people. It's honestly over for me, not mentioning my psychological problems, I have a big heaviness crushing my head when exposed to normie shit.

And I see people around me are more successful, more outstanding and I say fuck this shitty life, not about the looks but they actually mentally normal and I act awkward as fuck. The only thing that I want now is being a good wagecuck so that I can provide copes, then LDAR to death in my loneliness.
And I'm fucking unsuccessful retard at important things like math, its fucking over for me I'm the biggest loser on this earth
I interest only in unnecessary things, someone put me out of this misery

Same bro. I know what you're on about. I come across as an autistic bore in real life because I'm circumstantially depressed.

All my interests are vidya and pokemons, foids don't like that shit

I understand you, bro. I also feel very uninteresting to most normies, I have very few hobbies and most of them are nerd shit like programming and electronics. I always feel out of place when I need to talk with a group of normies.

It's over for men who are only interested in masculine hobbies.

0UbkH2M.gif

They all sounds like pretty cool interests honestly, particularly hunting. I can't imagine anyone other than liberal westerners and vegans not being interested in hunting.
yes there are indeed many people around me interested in hunting and guns but I can't get along with them tbh

My main interest is pop-culture but I can't even properly discuss it with normies because smalltalk is my cryptonite. Fucking smalltalk.

If only I would not be such mentalcel.

More that you have uninteresting interests because you are a loser.

Relatable as fuck. I too work in an environment with turbo NT normies. They make it look so easy while I'm made out to be a social retard(not all the time but enough for it to get annoying). As an incel you really have to focus only on your work at your job because there's nothing else for you there but money. Atleast it's more peaceful this way and you keep what's left of your dignity by not tryharding to be a jester all for nothing while the normscum and foidfaggots flourish socially.

No one gives a shit about your personality or interests. Only face

I could easily spend hours talking about skin products, facial surgeries and designer clothing and haircuts... Because that's all I ever think about
For real?

Yes. Germany is extremely cucked in that regard. But the legislative is only getting more restrictive. Most good copes (keeping reptiles/spiders/some dog breeds, guns, fishing/hunting) are illegal or are dependent on the will of the authorities. And the cucks even want to ruin even more stuff like cars etc. Just fucking lol at this abomination of a country.

It's hard to find people IRL who aren't cucked and share my interests (psychology, tennis, and metal music)

Blackcel uprising, right?
Not cel, but still an uprising. The only successful slave rebellion.
Good old "papa doc."
Too bad Haiti is a cesspool now.
Papa doc period was bad in my perception. What catches my attention in the country history is the Haitian Revolution..

Last edited:
It is truly an incel trait to have any high IQ interests. Normies are only interested in shit like Netflix, dogs and travel as the soulless NPCs they are.

Not cel, but still an uprising. The only successful slave rebellion.

Papa doc period was bad in my perception. What catches my attention in the country history is the Haitian Revolution..
I disagree. It wasn't so much as a uprising as it was a French contraction. They just gave up the richest colony on earth at the time due to (((internal))) problems.

What would have been awesome would have been if the Blacks maintained all the agricultural systems and kept being a rich nation!

But no. They chimped out.

I disagree. It wasn't so much as a uprising as it was a French contraction. They just gave up the richest colony on earth at the time due to (((internal))) problems.

What would have been awesome would have been if the Blacks maintained all the agricultural systems and kept being a rich nation!

But no. They chimped out.
I would have if on their shoes tbh

Being turk and ugly=a fucking death sentence. Nobody's even gonna want to give you a job. I have accepted my destiny and swallowed the location pill.

I'm the biggest loser on this earth

Cuyen i mean objectively by title ur legitimately the biggest incel there is but ima guess u mog me hard af irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back