Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im a 5'4 (can lifts fraud to 5'7)MTN blue eyes white guy well groomed can drive. arms hands tattoo maxxed. what is my SMV match in UK?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
im a 5'4 (can lifts fraud to 5'7)MTN blue eyes white guy well groomed can drive. arms hands tattoo maxxed. what is my SMV match in UK?

realistically

38 yo single mother of 4, 200 kg.

give some realistic ones pls

5'4 = over before began

5'4 = over before began
He's white with blue eyes, assuming he's not deformed and always where's shoe lifts he could definitely attract some foids. Ethnics/ Noodlewhores for example would be so easy to get.

He's white with blue eyes, assuming he's not deformed and always where's shoe lifts he could definitely attract some foids. Ethnics/ Noodlewhores for example would be so easy to get.
theyre not.. i had a date with a noodlewhore last night and she brutally rejected me unfollowed me before i got home

what is a realistic smv match for me then?

im a 5'4 (can lifts fraud to 5'7)MTN blue eyes white guy well groomed can drive. arms hands tattoo maxxed. what is my SMV match in UK?

realistically
Wiggermax and singlemommax

theyre not.. i had a date with a noodlewhore last night and she brutally rejected me unfollowed me before i got home

How you meet her?

Keep trying with noodle whores. Your not gonna hit it off on the first couple attempts. Keep noodlewhoremaxxxxing eventually your gonna find a white obsessed noodle whore.

Last edited:
5'4 = over before began
Come on bro your telling me You've never seen a 5'4 manlet with a gf before??? 5'4 is tough but he's not 4'11 it's not over. Imagine if lil uzi said im 5'3 it's over. Plus shoe lifts maxxx will help him

Come on bro your telling me You've never seen a 5'4 manlet with a gf before??? 5'4 is tough but he's not 4'11 it's not over. Imagine if lil uzi said im 5'3 it's over. Plus shoe lifts maxxx will help him
Don’t bother, people on this forum never leave their rooms. :feelskek:

How you meet her?
tinder

Keep trying with noodle whores. Your not gonna hit it off on the first couple attempts. Keep noodlewhoremaxxxxing eventually your gonna find a white obsessed noodle whore.
idk man i think theyre too good for me tbh. u think its worth trying? i hate rejections man

Don’t bother, people on this forum never leave their rooms. :feelskek:
Yeah I see that now. Having a deformed face is when it's over is more applicable (even then it'snot completely over thanks to status maxxxing). But I see 5'4 Nt normies with whores everyday

Yeah I see that now. Having a deformed face is when it's over is more applicable (even then it'snot completely over thanks to status maxxxing). But I see 5'4 Nt normies with whores everyday
NTpill! :feelsohgod:

tinder

idk man i think theyre too good for me tbh. u think its worth trying? i hate rejections man
Rejections FUCKING SUCK but it's either keep trying or give up. You'll eventually find a noodlewhore who prays at the alter of white men. And why the fuck would u give up, u have one life might as well try. If you fail atleast you'll know u gave it your all. DONT GIVE UP your white with blue eyes be thankful for that KEEP NOODLEWHORE MAXXXXING

Rejections FUCKING SUCK but it's either keep trying or give up. You'll eventually find a noodlewhore who prays at the alter of white men. And why the fuck would u give up, u have one life might as well try. If you fail atleast you'll know u gave it your all. DONT GIVE UP your white with blue eyes be thankful for that KEEP NOODLEWHORE MAXXXXING
thank you brother you gave me lifefuel although its still brutally over

Greatest error. Even if you manage to have meetings with foids through matches. These foids are more self-awared of their SMV than foids who dont use Tinder.

As incels our best method of ascencion is socialcirclemaxxing.

Im not encouraging to stop using Tinder since it has been shown you can get something there.

But you should be prepared for these results since foids who use Tinder KNOW they have better options.

realistically
If I was you I would start taking colagen, a maxilla surgery, a rhinoplasty and getting jaw/ cheekbone implants.

Then you can focus on height since is more expensive and you can heightfraud with lifts.

I sometimes see noodlewhores with manlet white guys. Usually pull them through social circle maxxing and statusmaxxing

2/10 without lifts. 3/10 with lifts.

realistically
A blow-up doll.

>Tattoo maxxed

lol

Is it still over at 5'8?

It depends tbh. If there a lot of AF Or indians you’ll be very high.

It will take a dehumanizing amount of warm approaches, but you can probably get an average girl by the time you are 30 if you lift weights and make at least an average salary.

The 18-30 demographic puts even 5/10's in the incel/nearcel category.

Damn, what is the average for Zoomers then
It depends where your from. Im from burger land and From what I've read it's a bit over 5'9 here. I live in a very diverse area so the average is even lower here. People love to say Zoomers average 6'1 but then I tell them to show me credible peer reviewed evidence to back up that claim and they can never find anything.

If you are a zoomer it's over seeing as you're 5'4. Average zoomer in the UK is 5'11 1/2.

realistically
If I had your skin/eye color combination, I’ll be slaying down in Miami right now:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

syrian immigrant foid with ISIS ex-husband who will arrive unexpectedly and honor kill both of you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back