Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im 27 and got an oneitis for a 33 yo girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
She'll never be attracted to you and sees you as an irrelevant peasant

Be sure to not give her any money/validaiton
She may try to betabux you on some level and then scam you hard by not even giving you the time of day after she has received the money/validation

Be sure to not give her any money/validaiton
She may try to betabux you on some level and then scam you hard by not even giving you the time of day after she has received the money/validation
She doesn’t need money or validation lol. She is rich herself and can get other idiots to worship her, no need for a guy like me

Fighting for the protection of used whores is the most cucked thing you can do. Hopefully your oneitis and other rosties get brutally raped and killed :panties:

Fighting for the protection of used whores is the most cucked thing you can do. Hopefully your oneitis and other rosties get brutally raped and killed :panties:
Not gonna happen

She doesn’t need money or validation lol. She is rich herself and can get other idiots to worship her, no need for a guy like me
If she finds out you have a crush on her she is likely to target you

At the very first job I worked I was 16 with a massive crush on a 22 year old girl man. Feels

Having oneitis AND for a 33 year old..? She's not even prime anymore; rotted eggs.

If she finds out you have a crush on her she is likely to target you

Actually she knows that and it’s that very thing that drove her away

At the very first job I worked I was 16 with a massive crush on a 22 year old girl man. Feels
To me she doesn’t even seem older, she feels the same age as I am

Brutal reality
Becoming a warrior for your country
But everyone hates you
Even if you got invaded toilet would want the enemies more :fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Brutal reality
Becoming a warrior for your country
But everyone hates you
Even if you got invaded toilet would want the enemies more :fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Even the army itself hates me lol. Fuck everything

Even the army itself hates me lol. Fuck everything
Hey man have you considered joining counterterrorist forces those who work with police for hostage and type stuff like swat
Might be way better than army

Hey man have you considered joining counterterrorist forces those who work with police for hostage and type stuff like swat
Might be way better than army
I can’t join shit lol. I’m trapped here in every sense of the word. I can’t go anywhere else, the only way out is death

I can’t join shit lol. I’m trapped here in every sense of the word. I can’t go anywhere else, the only way out is death
What why im surprised since you have the training and all it should be easy and you can leave the army after 6 months?

What why im surprised since you have the training and all it should be easy and you can leave the army after 6 months?
It’s 9 months mandatory

got a problem? she doesnt even respond to my heartfelt message on linkedin. im still defending the country for her though.
You’re 27 and still have a oneitus? Grow up dude