Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im 27 and got an oneitis for a 33 yo girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
got a problem? she doesnt even respond to my heartfelt message on linkedin. im still defending the country for her though.

>messaging your oneitis on LinkedIn
It is so over for you LMAO

>messaging your oneitis on LinkedIn
It is so over for you LMAO
1. im a special forces soldier so i can do what the fuck i want

2.i dont hace any other means of contact

idc tbh tbh. whats the point being a soldier if you dont do it for the person you love?
What's the point being a soldier for countries that support the gynocracy with your own fucking taxpayer's money ?:feelsUgh:

im still defending the country for her though.
Good goy. Keep defending Israel and protect that single mom roastie. That's what fighting for freedom is all about. Zog bless you hero:soy:

Doing it for a loving parent, sure. But a random foid who wouldn't even lose sleep if you were blown to smithereens? Jfl
there comes a time where a son has to get deatched from his parents

get well soon bro

Oihi

chad already fucked her raw when she was 15

got a problem? she doesnt even respond to my heartfelt message on linkedin. im still defending the country for her though.
If she is using whoresIN so sorry linkedIN its already over and she is whoring out social maxxxxing to grind her way up da greasy pole of dr shekelstein inc

on linkedin. im still defending the country for her though.
brutal tbh. I'm close to your age and can't imagine having an onionitis nowadays. I'm too jaded by the world, I know that no woman would want me, so why expend the mental energy anyway

giga over for you holy fuck. messaging via LinkedIn god damn

Why do u need LinkedIn as a special forces soldier lmao

idc tbh tbh. whats the point being a soldier if you dont do it for the person you love?
>being cannon fodder for someone you love who doesn't respond
Sounds like cucking to me

>being cannon fodder for someone you love who doesn't respond
Sounds like cucking to me
That’s how life is for some men. You have to fight so that someone else can fuck

sounds cucked ngl

unreal that old ass niggas use this site

Chad got to creampie her when she was in her teens and early 20s

Get her out of your mind. You’re giving her more attention than she deserves.
But I don’t want to get her out of my mind. I want her rent free, I don’t have anything better rn

well, some guys are just into grannies I guess.

it's not supposed to be a problem. she's a post-wall 33 yo thot. she's horny af.
u can only betabux and if you're willing to date a foid that took 10000000000 dicks- you can take it.
there's not much competition for her

well, some guys are just into grannies I gues
Dude I’m 27 myself lol

it's not supposed to be a problem. she's a post-wall 33 yo thot. she's horny af.
Yes horny af for chad

can only betabux and if you're willing to date a foid that took 10000000000 dicks- you can take it.
there's not much competition for her
First of all she doesn’t need buxxxing cuz she is rich herself. Second, there is absurd competition for her and im not even allowed to compete