Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im 25 and not allowed out

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
My dad doesn't let me go out and I'm 25 as I live with parents. Can't move out as im poorcel and have shitty prospects due to corona. He says it's too dangerous as I live in a bad area and will get beat up by black/arab thugs

Are u american? I’d suggest to immigrate to EU so u can socialsecuritymaxx

Wouldn’t be a problem for me since I don’t want to go out

lol why is your dad scared ? did he grow up in algeria ?
No france idk i think he experienced a lot of violence when younger as he was a high t chad
Wouldn’t be a problem for me since I don’t want to go out
Lol i just wanted to go to the park round the corner from my house

Go out & act ethnic.
Why did he choose yo live in a bad area if he doesn't want you going out?

Go out bro, you don't want to act "white" it's not good for ethnics.
Lol my sister's will tell my dad then I will probably get told off jfl my 11 year old cousin is allowed out lool

My dad doesn't let me go out and I'm 25 as I live with parents. Can't move out as im poorcel and have shitty prospects due to corona. He says it's too dangerous as I live in a bad area and will get beat up by black/arab thugs
well living on your own is another hell you would have to consider before making it a heaven.

i bet you live in london don't you

You're 25 bro, you clearly missed out on the point where you confront your dad and start going out, hurry up before it's too late, other wise you will end up a manchild, it's not that he doesn't want you to go out it's that he doesn't think you're man enough to do it, you need to be a man and do it, prove to him that you're a man.
Your right I think it's too late im a manchild im afraid there's no activity i do that a child isn't allowed to do eg drive , have sex etc

Behead him for stopping you from getting a wife

Wtf u sound like u live in the London endz blud. U live in Peckham or somethin?

I'm 25 and same but with my mother.

It's not too late, hurry up, do those things before the end of the year, go out at night, drive, and any other thing you want.
I will be homeless if i do this he already threatened me with this he also told me no man would give me his daughter as im not a man of my word and dont finish what i start (degree)he also tells me he isn't a dictator

Last edited:
I'm 25 and same but with my mother.
Feelsbad man he never let me get a job because of this at like 16 till now. But this year he wants me to work how the fuck can I do that with an empty resume. I cant walk into any job without experience
U live in London doe?
Yeah
Feelsbad man he never let me get a job because of this at like 16 till now. But this year he wants me to work how the fuck can I do that with an empty resume. I cant walk into any job without experience

Yeah
I still live in the ghetto random question but what epl team do u support and What transfers do you want to see in football before Oct ?

Am algerian shouldnt be that afraid of his dad. Fucking go out and get that pussy!

why u talkin like a faggot
Oi nahhh what the fuck did you call me you fuckin batty boy? You wanna get fucking nanked up blud? I'm nank you up any day of the week you fuckin wetty.

No way, really ? from which part ?
Sorry I was joking. Pure g*rman blood in my veins (maybe 1/4 polish, my family went wild in the 70s)

Oi nahhh what the fuck did you call me you fuckin batty boy? You wanna get fucking nanked up blud? I'm nank you up any day of the week you fuckin wetty.
shieeeeeeet
Im pure "random algeri*n"

My dad has black hair ad blue eyes, same with my aunt, one uncle has blond hair with green eyes, one of my aunts legit look slav, and one of my uncle is a manlet the black nose and lips, pure mutts of Algiers we make no sense.

View attachment 330745
How expensive is a blonde Algerian foid?

Im pure "random algeri*n"

My dad has black hair ad blue eyes, same with my aunt, one uncle has blond hair with green eyes, one of my aunts legit look slav, and one of my uncle is a manlet the black nose and lips, pure mutts of Algiers we make no sense.

View attachment 330745
I have a thing for northern africans. Call me a coper but I really believe in racial diversity and its pretty interesting to know about other countries and ethnicities. It would be a shame if everyone got mixed into american-tier mulatto scum with jews ruling this soup of racial shit.

You should sneak out in order to get b3at up bro

Imagine being a 25 year old grown man, and not being in a position to leave the house because your parents said no. What the fuck were you even doing that last 7 years?

Not like there's much to do outside

That's why i told you to man up, he's testing you, do you have autism or something ? he won't throw you out of the house.
No autism but bad social anxiety

I think what he truly fears is that you might join a gang or be influenced to do bad things for money or acceptance. He wants to protect you from the culture and wants you to focus on studies/work whatever.

You need to report yourself to adult protective services. You're 25 now and should be able to support yourself. However, you control freak parents deprived you of that ability. Serious!

There are parents who WANT to keep their kids shut on? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm half Algerian half Spanish but live in the uk

Uk humiliate you to give you £70 week

im on wagebucks aswell, JFL its not even enough to live off and they expect you to spend all day every day looking for work when most jobs require years of experience even something as simple as a cleaner job

im on wagebucks aswell, JFL its not even enough to live off and they expect you to spend all day every day looking for work when most jobs require years of experience even something as simple as a cleaner job
Exactly are u from uk? Not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back