Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m 21 now. If I don’t ascend by 22 I’ll do something big

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I don’t know what I’ll do but it won’t be suicide.

I’m confused and lost on what the fuck to do. It has to be something drastic that just changes my life

Has anyone here tried anything similar? I’ve already started steroids and that was the first drastic change in my life. I need something new now.

I’m confused and lost on what the fuck to do. It has to be something drastic that just changes my life

Has anyone here tried anything similar? I’ve already started steroids and that was the first drastic change in my life. I need something new now.
are you white?

glow in the dark wow GIF

too 2024 to understand the joke :feelsrope:

~Let´s see how you will react once you reach the special number, ((( 25 )))

It´s a downward spiral into the darkest recess of your mind!
All your
"Depressions" Thus far, are a glimpse for what is to come...

:society:

All your

NOOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO LIVE THROUGH THAT SHIT FUCK THAT IM DOING SOMETHING WHATEVER IT TAKES FUCK

All your

why the fuck do 25+ oldcels even live? Are they too stupid to rope? THERE IS NO HOPE!

Should I just put all my student loan money into AMC stock.

try this if you have the money, put location to bangkok and see if you slay hard enough to want to go there.

try this if you have the money, put location to bangkok and see if you slay hard enough to want to go there.
just use a location spoofer instead, dont pay for this jewish garbage

why the fuck do 25+ oldcels even live? Are they too stupid to rope? THERE IS NO HOPE!
Well maybe, they still got something going...

I have modding projects here on my computER, PLUS! i´m a jobless man. ( see the difference )

Got ZERO responsibilities, and that is fine.

It´s not like i have something to protect or anything... :smonk:

Oh and my 2 cats aswell which are lovely creatures.

height + age + race NOW
Sand nigger white passing. 21. 5’11.
You can try and call me a fakecel a volcel or whatever but I get mogged by 50% of this forum and literally everyone I meet outdoors

I am 22 years old now.

I said before when I was going to turn 18 "If I don't turn my life around by 18 I'm going to kill myself". Then I turned 18 and did nothing.

Then I said before I was going to turn 21 "If I don't turn my life around by 21 I am going to kill myself". Then I turned 21 and did nothing.

21 is the last large milestone in many adult's lives since (at least in the USA and some other countries) you can buy alcohol and smoke and gamble. Which means you can visit places like bars and other previously oof-flimits full-adults only places.

I still have done nothing and at this point I don't plan on doing anything drastic. I have realized now that I am too much of a pussy and have too weak of a will to go through with anything drastic like suicide. My life would have to literally become physically unbearable (ie I became a quadriplegic or something like that) to make me motivated enough to kill myself, and even then I'm not sure if I would have the ability to do so and follow through.

Sand nigger white passing. 21. 5’11.
You can try and call me a fakecel a volcel or whatever but I get mogged by 50% of this forum and literally everyone I meet outdoors
white passing 5'11 and still incel.. it really never began for you boyo

Kidnap a female cop, wrap her up in tin foil, then take her to a dungeon. Modify her behaviour through
psychological interrogation techniques based on science. Then when she stops resisting (which could take
months) re-educate her and re-animate and place back into the world as your sidekick.

If you need techniques i can supply them.

rape random females

I am 22 years old now.

I said before when I was going to turn 18 "If I don't turn my life around by 18 I'm going to kill myself". Then I turned 18 and did nothing.

Then I said before I was going to turn 21 "If I don't turn my life around by 21 I am going to kill myself". Then I turned 21 and did nothing.

21 is the last large milestone in many adult's lives since (at least in the USA and some other countries) you can buy alcohol and smoke and gamble. Which means you can visit places like bars and other previously oof-flimits full-adults only places.

I still have done nothing and at this point I don't plan on doing anything drastic. I have realized now that I am too much of a pussy and have too weak of a will to go through with anything drastic like suicide. My life would have to literally become physically unbearable (ie I became a quadriplegic or something like that) to make me motivated enough to kill myself, and even then I'm not sure if I would have the ability to do so and follow through.
Suicide is cucked. Do something drastic that changed your life. That’s what I meant

Will you go full Seung Hui Cho?

Nah I'm just kidding. Do something positive and drastic at the same time brocel.

I am 22 years old now.

Don´t off yourself man, you are only giving up more resources for the natalists to indulge.

~Don´t give Them dat Pleasure.

It´s only a net positive to faggot soyciety, when a lonely man kills himself without much protest.

Will you go full Seung Hui Cho?

Nah I'm just kidding. Do something positive and drastic at the same time brocel.
Thanks brocel

I'm turning 21 in a few days, and I still have never ascended nor lost my virginity. I don't know what I'm going to do other than eat a couple of big pieces of cake.

If you plan to do sth big, we'll check the news in one year then :feelscomfy:
I'll be there, will you? :feelscomfy:

Suicide is cucked. Do something drastic that changed your life. That’s what I meant
Don´t off yourself man, you are only giving up more resources for the natalists to indulge.

~Don´t give Them dat Pleasure.

It´s only a net positive to faggot soyciety, when a lonely man kills himself without much protest.
Of course I will not. As I said I have given up on that idea long ago. I can never follow through on it. The only changes in my life that I will probably be able to make are ones which increase my pleasure (copes like maybe getting a sex doll in a few years), or trying to improve myself (surgerymaxx with a nosejob and jawjob possibly when I save up enough funds for it).

Nigga wait till 25-26

Go shoot up a gay parade bro plz at least you'll go to heaven

Geomaxx. But if you want to stay in the west you should facemaxx and if you're tall enough you can ascend .

whatever you do make sure to film it for us.

Something big: keep posting on incels.is till death

If you do something violent shoot the jews and zionists at WEF or WHO they control the world and foids. But you will need a lot of bullets.

Bill gates who tedros adhamon

Attachments

• 1706770450328.png
    1706770450328.png
    457.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
22/23 is a cut-off age. After that, there is no hope to develop into any kind of functional human.

Kill all the Rockefellers and Rotschilds(in GTA online)

If you want to do something big, you can always do your mom

No stay brocel:feelscomfy: