Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m 18 and have no friends and no life

S

stalwartwheat62

Greycel
My teen years got wasted. At 13 I started doing drugs to try and be cool and got sent away where I was abused in programs. By 17 I was doing hard drugs. I’m off them now but everyday I wake up with regrets and no happiness. I have no friends and never had relationship. I have multiple mental disorders and no hobbies. I see no future for myself and no life. Can any older members of this forumn offer some advice? I often fantasize about suicide but I wouldn’t ever go through with it I have to admit due to cowardice and loving my father. But everyday just seems like a drag and I torture myself with my mistakes over and over. I turn 19 in august and feel like time is running out in life.

There are bunch of dudes like you so don't worry; you are in the best place:feelsokman:

Same except the drug part. How did u get drugs at a young age? Did your parents drug you?

Yes your life is over itll take years to catch up to everyone else

Should I kill myself
That's always up to you. Human life has no objective value. The only value your life has is the one you wanna think it has. If you think there's a reason to go on living, then go on. If you think there's not, then good riddance.

That's always up to you. Human life has no objective value. The only value your life has is the one you wanna think it has. If you think there's a reason to go on living, then go on. If you think there's not, then good riddance.
Should I try antidepressants to numb myself or face the reality that There is no hope

Should I try antidepressants to numb myself or face the reality that There is no hope
Well, again, I can't know if the reality is that there's no hope for you. You're the one who's gotta realize that. Also, I never tried antidepressants so idk.

Yes your life is over itll take years to catch up to everyone else
its impossible to catch up with everyone
i remember in 2019 i tried to be a normie but i failed
good ol looksmax years
once u browse an incel forum theres no turning back
and i discovered the blackpill like 5-6 years ago
truly over

Should I kill myself
if u truly want to integrate with the normies u wont
its impossible
i tried it and i tried hard for a year and nothing came out of it

if u truly want to integrate with the normies u wont
its impossible
i tried it and i tried hard for a year and nothing came out of it
Yo kill myself or be normal?

Yo kill myself or be normal?
if u want suggestions i recommend u visit sarco in switzerland
its a painless suicide machine that just recently became legal

if u want suggestions i recommend u visit sarco in switzerland
its a painless suicide machine that just recently became legal
I feel like I want this small sliver of hope to not kill myself but I don’t genuinely believe it ya know

Grey, get an avi, and then I might take you seriously. :feelswhat:

Do a trade/ learn a trade if you completed high school.

The worst is when you remember what you wasted when you were 13-14 when you were actually liked by all, just to remember at what you wasted