Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll die alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 30378
  • Start date
Deleted member 30378

Deleted member 30378

Self-banned
-
I'd love to have a family and about 2-3 kids,preferably girl and boy. I also want a wife that loves me just as much as I'd love her. But that'll never happen and instead I'm gonna die alone,I have that feeling. And the perfect wife won't appear either, I'd just get cucked by Chad, because no matter how sweet and loving foids may seem in anime romcoms, they'll always just be whores in 3d

Everybody dies alone, "togetherness" is an illusion

When you go to sleep life doesn't pause, its just you that drifts out of consciousness

When you get hurt only you feel pain

When you die its just you that dies, life goes on

"Togetherness" is just a convenient lie created by humanity to help everyone cope with existence

If I cut your legs off, someone being there to hug, console, and "love" you isn't going to change the fact that you are now a cripple, "togetherness" is all in your head, what truly matters is objective reality (can I get food, can I stand and walk, etc), not our subjective perception of reality (do people "care about me", am I "loved", etc)

I find it funny how so many people seem to take these things for granted, and see them as "a given", and treat them as less important than things that are actually inconsequential to their existence

If you went blind right now, would you really give a fuck about the fact that nobody "loves" you and you are going to "die alone"? JFL

Fuck no, you'd be worried about being blind and how fucked you are now that you can't see, none of the shit you guys are fretting about matters when you really think about what is IMPORTANT and USEFUL to you

Build your wealth, your health and your life

Be cold, calculated and unfeeling

That's the only way forward, anything else is just stagnation, just you spending every other day complaining about the same things, stuck in the life you are currently living

Everyone ultimately dies alone, but very few have to spend their entire lives alone. I don't want to start a family, I just want to stop being lonely.

I don't even mind dying alone at this point. There's comfort in being alone.

T. Spaniard Chad.

I'm truecel

Yep, doomed to die alone. I've accepted this fact for years.

Live alone, die alone.