Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll be honest with you : This forum overestimate how often chads date fat women.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Do women have a lot more advantages sexually than guys ? OBVIOUSLY.

But i think sometimes this forum want to make this point so saillant that they exagerate on some parts, making their whole logical/reasonable claims more caricatural and therefore less credible.

I've never, never encountered a chad dating a fat woman. Does it happen from time to time ? Sure, it might, but like some posters proved, high tier normie women would also date some shorter guys from time to time (two asian guys were posted), those really exceptionnal occurences don't change anything.

A high tier normie isn't a chad. Chads don't date fat women except in extremely rare occurences.

fat "women" aka sub landwhales get the normies. we subhumans get nothing.

Yeah, they won't get Chad but they'll definitely get a high-tier normie or a Chadlite

In other words, it's over.

I agree with you. In the end even the least attractive female can get a partner while her looksmatch stays permanent virgin.

@mylifeistrash

No chad unless he has a fat fetish will ever be seen with a landwhale because he can get better than that.

Normies end up with landwhales.

This forum overuses "Chad".

I agree. I think the trolls are exaggerating our theories to make it seem ridiculous, kind of like how the Jews mixed up the whole reptilian nonsense in the Illuminati/Freemasons theory.

I agree. I think the trolls are exaggerating our theories to make it seem ridiculous, kind of like how the Jews mixed up the whole reptilian nonsense in the Illuminati/Freemasons theory.

I agree.

I gotta disagree slightly. I've seen it time and time again, fat girls are strictly used for pump and dump by Chad. That's why these fatties overlook their looksmatch (Us) because she thinks she's capable of getting chads because of the ONS she had with him at the club

I gotta disagree slightly. I've seen it time and time again, fat girls are strictly used for pump and dump by Chad. That's why these fatties overlook their looksmatch (Us) because she thinks she's capable of getting chads because of the ONS she had with him at the club

I don't see it, but i see girls dating guys under their looksmatch EXCEPTIONNALY (maybe it's different in your country tho, i live in Morocco but i've spent a lot of time in : Turkey/France/Spain/Italy/Czech Republic and in all those five countries i didn't see it, except in exceptionnaly rare freakish occurences, in countries like Czech, Italy and Spain, i didn't see it EVEN ONCE )

Chad doesn't date or put any effort into getting sub-6 girls.

He'll fuck some of them because he can and it's easy.

Chad fucks land whales when he is bored and drunk.

It's not that they can get Chad, it's that they can and WILL get higher value normies that are 2 or 3 tiers above them in looks.

Do women have a lot more advantages sexually than guys ? OBVIOUSLY.

But i think sometimes this forum want to make this point so saillant that they exagerate on some parts, making their whole logical/reasonable claims more caricatural and therefore less credible.

I've never, never encountered a chad dating a fat woman. Does it happen from time to time ? Sure, it might, but like some posters proved, high tier normie women would also date some shorter guys from time to time (two asian guys were posted), those really exceptionnal occurences don't change anything.

A high tier normie isn't a chad. Chads don't date fat women except in extremely rare occurences.

I think chad rarely does that. Most of the time it's chadlites and normies who date fat women.

Chad might fuck a fatty for fun but never go in public with her

Obviously fat girls get Chads more rarely, but the fact that they can sometimes still get Chad is an abomination.

disagree, I see Chads with overweight women all the time