Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnic women shouldn’t be allowed to date or partner with White men

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Brown women belong to brown men, black women belong to black men, asian women belong to asian men, and white women belong to white men. Its totally unfair that white chads and white high tier normies are stealing women from other races. It should be illegal. Ending interacial marriage and interacial dating will be a remedy against racist women dating outside of their race. I know that asian women in the West desperately want to be with good-looking white men, but this is directly affects aisn men living in the west. Not letting asian women date white men will be an effective method of solving racism within the Asian community. People tend to foregt that peopel can be racist to their own kind.

kill coalburners (in game)

Ethnic foids are fine if they are in a mateguarding culture. Saudis are subhuman brown manlets but you almost never see Saudi foids cucking Saudi men cause Saudi men would stone them to death.

Ethnic foids are fine if they are in a mateguarding culture. Saudis are subhuman brown manlets but you almost never see Saudi foids cucking Saudi men cause Saudi men would stone them to death.
They do cuck them boyo
You underestimate the power of JBW

Show me 10 links of Saudi foids dating/married/fucking non Saudi men.
You could see many cases of MENA foids with white men on the Incel TVs video "JBW on the middle east" but jewtube took it down

You could see many cases of MENA foids with white men on the Incel TVs video "JBW on the middle east" but jewtube took it down
A few examples doesn't prove a rule. I could give many cases of ricemen with white foids, etc. Saudis men do not get cucked by the millions (or even thousands) despite having similar shit genes to SEA men.

A few examples doesn't prove a rule. I could give many cases of ricemen with white foids, etc. Saudis men do not get cucked by the millions (or even thousands) despite having similar shit genes to SEA men.
The issue is that SEA Is a global tourism destination, getting flocked by millions of foreigners.

Meanwhile I'm asking you, who would travel to post arab spring middle east? No one let alone white men

who would travel to post arab spring middle east? No one let alone white men
Saudi, UAE, Dubai, etc, are all very safe. Yet you don't see the local men there getting cucked. They cuck others instead.

Brown women belong to brown men, black women belong to black men, asian women belong to asian men, and white women belong to white men. It’s totally unfair that white chads and white high tier normies are stealing women from other races. It should be illegal. Ending interacial marriage and interacial dating will be a remedy against racist women dating outside of their race. I know that asian women in the West desperately want to be with good-looking white men, but this is directly affects aisn men living in the west. Not letting asian women date white men will be an effective method of solving racism within the Asian community. People tend to foregt that peopel can be racist to their own kind.
Lol that race combination will just make incel children who will be in this forum 15 years down the line (ethnics and whites)

Lol that race combination will just make incel children who will be in this forum 15 years down the line (ethnics and whites)
no it wont
i used to be acquainted with a half pajeeta half white toilet, she had huge ego but was very attractive
stacy tier easily
you couldn't tell she was half curry
point is not every deathnic + white will result in a abomination unless the cumskin willingly fks a ogre deathnic

Only ethnic men allowed to

Brown women belong to brown men, black women belong to black men, asian women belong to asian men, and white women belong to white men. Its totally unfair that white chads and white high tier normies are stealing women from other races. It should be illegal. Ending interacial marriage and interacial dating will be a remedy against racist women dating outside of their race. I know that asian women in the West desperately want to be with good-looking white men, but this is directly affects aisn men living in the west. Not letting asian women date white men will be an effective method of solving racism within the Asian community. People tend to foregt that peopel can be racist to their own kind.
Yes

I support geographic segregation to

to remove there being an incentive