Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'll admit it, ethnic and short guys are super fucked

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
they win the pain olympics.

the only thing i have going for me is i'm really tall and athletic. i can barely keep up my survival instinct even with that.

if i was short i'd blow my head off with a shotgun before noon.

I am short in a tall country.

It's hell

5’4
Ethnic
Balding
Sid eyes

reminded of this everyday I leave my room
C7025DDA 05F5 4933 9C80 48AB71745BF6

Give the shorties a break.

we know this of course

L
Thanks man. You're the first cumcel to admit it.

I don't know what it's like getting heighmogged by girls, I will count that as a blessing

I only get height mogged by black women for some reason a lot of them are tall

Lol check my sig. I am super doomed.

Ethnic Manlets word should be LAW on this site

TFW we ethnic midgets will never get a GF like Iroha.
Its over.
true. That’s why I have been thinking, if I rope what are the chances I am placed in a world based on my sub conscious

You know sid from ice age, I was basically told in hs as a joke that I remind a class mate of sid
I knew a guy who suffered from this when I was in middle school. Id hate to think where he is now.

I don't know what it's like getting heighmogged by girls, I will count that as a blessing
Not as bad as getting facemogged by girls and guys. I honestly don't give a shit when I get heightmogged.

You know sid from ice age, I was basically told in hs as a joke that I remind a class mate of sid
Hey, a guy said he same thing about me in high school, people laughed. He's my friend now, he had every right to say it because without even knowing him, I addressed him with a racial slur, kek. But when he said I look like Sid, it was a few months later. A couple weeks ago he said I reminded him of Sid because my jaw wasn't fully developed back then and now it is, according to him, so I don't look like Sid anymore. Kek.

Hey, a guy said he same thing about me in high school, people laughed. He's my friend now, he had every right to say it because without even knowing him, I addressed him with a racial slur, kek. But when he said I look like Sid, it was a few months later. A couple weeks ago he said I reminded him of Sid because my jaw wasn't fully developed back then and now it is, according to him, so I don't look like Sid anymore. Kek.
>tfw sidcel

Short guys are usually fucked but not ethnics