Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landed in Korea for my brother's ex girlfriend and already feel my testosterone dropping

Like how tf can you look like that be subject to countless disrespect, bullying, and rejection and still not come to terms with reality. He’s still on get a haircut self improvement bullshit.
because if he acknowledges it, how can he just not self delete?

Thats why I’m here instead of my ashes in a trashdump

My brother expatted to Korea and knocked up some girl, I flew over to see the baby so she doesn't end up some future school shooter female elliot rodger or kelly balthazar.

I've been here a week now, and I can already feel my testosterone levels dropping. Everyone is so tame and introverted here. I bet I can beat up most of the guys here. The squeaky animesque music playing at grocery stores, cutesy city "mascots", men seem out of shape or skinnyfat. Barely anyone looks like they work out.

I went to Camp Humphrey for some American food and saw a bunch of tall and muscular korean-american Changs in US uniforms, a world of a difference compared to their Korean Army ROK/KATUSA counterparts who looked like shrimps in comparison. They're all Koreans, it's just that American raised Koreans are much bigger and muscular, and had litters of kids running around with their tiny Korean wives (that they probably stole from the local populace). Compare that to the low birth rate in the country JFL. American grown Korean changs return to this country to take women and empties their balls in them multiple times while the local males sit around in PC bangs and study all day, only to get conscripted and then hazed/raped in the Korean Army JFL and end up virgins and childless until age 35. There were also so many middle aged cumskins and retirees with much younger Asian hookers (all sorts of ethnic groups) in the visitor's center JFL.

This country is fucked. It's over for koreacels.
The fact that Korean males are forced to conscript while their women are the biggest pos feminists in Asian and constantly call for korean male genocide is ragefuel.