Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ik no one cares but..

truecelhell

truecelhell

Recruit
★★
i have nothing left, i'm not here to whine but what is there to do when both of your parents are absolutely fucking retarded, my dad thinks all people are born equal and it's up to you to work hard which is not but whatever, the only thing that my parents gave me is schizoid personality disorder and absolutely horrid genes, the last thing he said was i wish i never birthed you jfl it is over, as if i had any control on my situation, all i am is a hiki schizoid 18yo, i'm not even the things he thinks are bad like a dealer or some shit, no proper life just fucking bydlo isolation, i'm sure some will relate i'm just tired of deluding myself, bro thinks he married into aristocracy bruh, just deprivation and cuck ocd compulsions that's my life, wish my parents died before i was 6 tbh

Brutal bro. My parents are also bluepilled as fuck and think everything will somehow work out. At least they were always good to me though and my dad and I did lots of cool car projects and outdoor stuff at our cabin before he passed away. They gave me horrid genes with autism, severe OCD, 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles though.

Brutal bro. My parents are also bluepilled as fuck and think everything will somehow work out. At least they were always good to me though and my dad and I did lots of cool car projects and outdoor stuff at our cabin before he passed away. They gave me horrid genes with autism, severe OCD, 4/10 face, and narrow clavicles though.
yeah i had nothing but being shut off to the point i don't have wants anymore, i feel robbed of being properly socialized ig and having friends and engaging in society ig, but yeah we never did anything cool my parents are fucking dumb lmao, i dropped out of hs at 15 and been indoors being schizo ever since tbh since that makes more sense, and he wants me to study from my house and fucking go abroad jflll fuck that i already missed out on a proper adolescence, even average men are expendable nowadays nevertheless broken dumb men i suppose.

I can relate to you man, if I could help I would, you are like me but 9 years ago. I hope you don't go down the same path as me but my life was already irredeemably ruined by 18. If I kill myself ill send you my .money I saved up, I have like 1000 pounds from saving for 2 years

yeah i had nothing but being shut off to the point i don't have wants anymore, i feel robbed of being properly socialized ig and having friends and engaging in society ig, but yeah we never did anything cool my parents are fucking dumb lmao, i dropped out of hs at 15 and been indoors being schizo ever since tbh since that makes more sense, and he wants me to study from my house and fucking go abroad jflll fuck that i already missed out on a proper adolescence, even average men are expendable nowadays nevertheless broken dumb men i suppose.
Yeah, it sucks. Even though my parents were always close with me, I completely missed out on having a social life during adolescence. I had zero friends throughout high school and obviously never had a gf. It’s brutal missing out on those developmental milestones. You never can fully develop mentally and always feel stuck in the past, at least for me

I can relate to you man, if I could help I would, you are like me but 9 years ago. I hope you don't go down the same path as me but my life was already irredeemably ruined by 18. If I kill myself ill send you my .money I saved up, I have like 1000 pounds from saving for 2 years
lol sounds brutal, sad that we had to be discarded like this, but fr you shouldn't send your money my way i say go on a bender or have some coping fun if you ever choose to go down that route bro

Yeah, it sucks. Even though my parents were always close with me, I completely missed out on having a social life during adolescence. I had zero friends throughout high school and obviously never had a gf. It’s brutal missing out on those developmental milestones. You never can fully develop mentally and always feel stuck in the past, at least for me
yea and the average guy didn't have to self improoove or anything, water but there's no recovery from missing out on milestones tbh, these normalfags want you to engage with their games and manipulation and bullshit and i can't be asked, idc about normie competition they can have these hags bro

Eee
Over.

yea and the average guy didn't have to self improoove or anything, water but there's no recovery from missing out on milestones tbh, these normalfags want you to engage with their games and manipulation and bullshit and i can't be asked, idc about normie competition they can have these hags bro
Yep. It brutal when you have to self improve to get basic shit that is supposed to happen naturally with no effort, and you still fail to get it. Teenlovepill is brutal. We missed the boat, and it is long gone. Lost time is never found again and there will always be a hole in our soul.

I’ve actually seen that exact image before. It sums it up pretty well. Once you get past 17 and have no experience, it’s over for you
Yep. This is what normies don't understand. Missing key developmental milestones on top of negative reinforcement all your life just fucks you up beyond all repair and hope.

Here's a good video talking about the damage from missing out on teen love and how it affects your life:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpBFAX9NH6M&list=PLzx6-abfTYvC2MUqJoJv63N9jj4XwcwIb&index=78
. It's a bit long, but it was relatable af for me. It's not just about the lack of love and fun times, it's about the lack of knowledge and experience to even know what to do if you somehow managed to get a date.

i'll give it a watch tbh, i just regret ever trying to be a normie now i have failed normie status, i should've just went my own way since the start

Yep. This is what normies don't understand. Missing key developmental milestones on top of negative reinforcement all your life just fucks you up beyond all repair and hope.
Exactly. It slowly kills all of your hope and optimism little by little. There is no fixing the damage. The damage form all that negative reinforcement is like a death by a thousand cuts. Once you miss the boat for teen love, it's gone forever. That boat ain't coming around a second time and you are left stranded on your lonely little island for life with nobody to rescue you.

i'll give it a watch tbh, i just regret ever trying to be a normie now i have failed normie status, i should've just went my own way since the start
Don't feel too bad about it. Most of us tried to integrate into society and fit in with normies before we found out it was hopeless. We had to at least try before giving up to know it was truly over.

jfl just remembered my dad fr said that child geniuses dont't exist just kids that were taught more that's why they graduated uni at 16, singlehandedly disproved iq and it's importance lmao, yeah when he says dumb shit like this i just shut down even more since this is the backbone to my life, i wish i wasn't pussy enough to go fuck off elsewhere and start making connections

Do you think your parents will leave you anything in their inheritance? It's not enough to compensate for financial struggles and the genetics you were cursed with, but it's better than nothing.

Do you think your parents will leave you anything in their inheritance? It's not enough to compensate for financial struggles and the genetics you were cursed with, but it's better than nothing.
yeah my dad has land but idc about inhertiance tbh, idc enough anymore to enjoy money or anything, i don't even know what i'm looking for

yeah my dad has land but idc about inhertiance tbh, idc enough anymore to enjoy money or anything, i don't even know what i'm looking for
I hate it when parents have the necessary resources and income to help you out but hold back on it out of a delusional belief they have to instill work ethic in you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. It's infuriating. That's why I prefer to self sufficient as much as I can even if they do have enough to support me.

Last edited:
I hate it when parents have resources and income to help you out but hold back on it out of delusional belief they have to instill work ethic in you to pull yourself by your bootstraps. It's infuriating. That's why I prefer to self sufficient as much as I can even if they do have enough to support me.
yea i live in a shitty apartment with my parents and they're so fucking cheap it's crazy, nevermind the never going out and being a hiki family and the no vacations bs (even tho theyre overrated), like he could have sold some land and we'd have some decent money but he just wants to derail our lives mentally and financially while old classmates mogged my life and there's no turning back, just wish i wasn't schizoid i suppose

Here's a good video talking about the damage from missing out on teen love and how it affects your life:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpBFAX9NH6M&list=PLzx6-abfTYvC2MUqJoJv63N9jj4XwcwIb&index=78
. It's a bit long, but it was relatable af for me. It's not just about the lack of love and fun times, it's about the lack of knowledge and experience to even know what to do if you somehow managed to get a date.

I've seen it before, and I like Doomer Tejana's channel and videos. A fellow Spiccel.
Exactly. It slowly kills all of your hope and optimism little by little. There is no fixing the damage. The damage from all that negative reinforcement is like a death by a thousand cuts. Once you miss the boat for teen love, it's gone forever. That boat ain't coming around a second time and you are left stranded on your lonely little island for life with nobody to rescue you.
The most brutal part is that nobody wants to rescue you even if they knew you were there.

i'm thinking if i should make amends with my dad, yea fuck him but what if he dies and those were our last interactions, should i even care or just go complete stoic

lol sounds brutal, sad that we had to be discarded like this, but fr you shouldn't send your money my way i say go on a bender or have some coping fun if you ever choose to go down that route bro
There is no copes I enjoy anymore, the lifefuel I had for years was watching my money slowly go up, that's all I find fun in now is daydreaming about being rich and the n going to live in another place. But obviously 1000 won't buy me shit. I will probably donate to a hobo before I Kms. And make his life a lot better.

There is no copes I enjoy anymore, the lifefuel I had for years was watching my money slowly go up, that's all I find fun in now is daydreaming about being rich and the n going to live in another place. But obviously 1000 won't buy me shit. I will probably donate to a hobo before I Kms. And make his life a lot better.
start gambling

To lose it all in 1 click lol, I tried gambling before, I always lose. Why would I win this time
if i was gonna kms i'd probably do heroin or do other drugs, i'm so incel rn i can't even get weed connections

if i was gonna kms i'd probably do heroin or do other drugs, i'm so incel rn i can't even get weed connections
I live in a place so ridden with drugs that I don't even have friends but I have like 5 weed dealers local and another 20 on my phone around the country. Bradford is weed And crack capital of England.

Then again to buy heroin is a bit hard. Not many people do it here. And they will think you're a fed.if you don't look like a junkie already. And they might even tell you not to do it and refuse to sell it because they don't want to ruin your life more. Not many but some of the dealers have a conscience I guess.

I've seen it before, and I like Doomer Tejana's channel and videos. A fellow Spiccel.

The most brutal part is that nobody wants to rescue you even if they knew you were there.
Yep. Nobody is coming to save you. People don’t give a fuck about men like us and even worse, some people enjoy seeing us suffer like those IncelTears cucks and foids.

Then again to buy heroin is a bit hard. Not many people do it here. And they will think you're a fed.if you don't look like a junkie already. And they might even tell you not to do it and refuse to sell it because they don't want to ruin your life more. Not many but some of the dealers have a conscience I guess.
darkweb