Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re white, all it takes is a plane ticket and you can live like Genghis Khan

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
Lifefuel

Yes he makes a great point. JBW is useless in countries where Whites are the majority.

Last edited:
Hispanic males appear to be winning the SMV battle against Negroe males.

Hispanic males mog BBCs if they have more Spaniard/Portuguese ancestry. If they look indigenous, they are usually 5’5 truecels

in caribbean countries and some atlantic countries in south america there is a large population of blacks/zambos, all of them poor, whites are harder to see, and always have more status and better jobs.

View: https://youtu.be/OFFhQsATUeo

Brutal vid tbh. I’m white, but I have a Southern European pheno with olive skin and poo brown eyes, so this won’t work for me.

It won't work for many people. You still have to be good looking

Yeah you could fuck ugly subhuman shitskins. But would it make you happy? Would you really say that you've ascended? That's the question you need to ask yourself.

It won't work for many people. You still have to be good looking
Being a 6.5+ cracka is a low bar, all things considered

Yeah you could fuck ugly subhuman shitskins. But would it make you happy? Would you really say that you've ascended? That's the question you need to ask yourself.
High volcel energy.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Kurt's POV made me get a stiffy, I would fucking love to be in his place :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I don't think I've rolled my eyes harder at anything than those subhuman Latinos calling that guy Brad Pitt :feelsseriously:

This world is a joke

And if your not white your fucked unless you are an entertainer or a superstar athlete

I'm not white enough.

I have a Southern European pheno with olive skin and poo brown eyes, so this won’t work for me.
Hivemind, although I wouldn't speak of my own race so poorly.

@trying to ascend

I'm not white enough.

Hivemind, although I wouldn't speak of my own race so poorly.
You should value truth and objectivity over racial and national pride, which is what I try to do. Some phenotypes and racial groups have large advantages over others.

Over for stormfrontcels like me. XD

This guy is not giga chad but still above average. An average white guy won't get this result in other countries.

You know, poor White men on the lowest portion of the smv exists, right? Not all of us have options. :feelsjuice:

Says JBW; shows a video of a Hispanic male getting Hispanic females.

You know, poor White men on the lowest portion of the smv exists, right? Not all of us have options. :feelsjuice:
Poor white isn't true white.

True white(to women): 6'0+, full hair, colored eyes, clear skin, 6/10+ face.
Says JBW; shows a video of a Hispanic male getting Hispanic females.
That Hispanic man is more white than many American "whites"

Poor white isn't true white.

True white(to women): 6'0+, full hair, colored eyes, clear skin, 6/10+ face.

That Hispanic man is more white than many American "whites"
I think there is a lot of the White European world you ethniccels don't understand, in that in some ways it is hell on earth being a Whitecel with the expectations of perfection that we can't live up to which causes us to be lepers and outcasts amongst other White people who come to hate us all the same. It's something I wish you ethnicels could appreciate more in understanding but probably never will. We Whitecels are in a unique sort of living hell in that we're hated and despised by all including other White people. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Just fly to the other end of the world and try to make a living there theory.

Cope. white, ugly, balding manlets won’t get anything anywhere, JBW only works for +4s :feelsjuice:. Either way it‘s unethical, you’d just be making more rice or currycels.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Millions of migrants do that each year though.
Either way it‘s unethical, you’d just be making more rice or currycels.
Good answer. SEA-maxxing is just ratchet, even though it's the best option for many people.